• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Simulation survival games 30% complete

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello its sarther, and here I bring you the survival games map: Simulation!

READ THIS! IMPORTANT: the map progress has been paused, all of us are working on other things, such as different maps or trying to get into a build team.

Sorry about that, if I get good feedback, I will at least try to continue the map later.

Here are some screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/Uh42M
Im sorry for my hand in the images. I forgot to go f1 mode.

Map creators:
sarther; Terraforming
Bone890; structures
xlandar; decorator

we all made a simulation. mine was the forest(ish) thingy xlandar's is the volcano (incomplete) and Bone890 decided to restart his so there are no screenshots of it.

anyway here is a short story for the map. I will add more detail when its done.

It's the year 2027, unease has been building up in between the countries to the point were a nuclear war is unavoidable. The UN sent a group of there scientists to a small village in Canada were they hid a underground laboratory hidden underneath a simple house. The goal of this laboratory was to recreate artificial biomes to preserve the world when the time comes...

Anyway I have no reason so far to explain why the hunger games is happening there but it might come to me :p. Bunch of crazy scientists?...

Info:
The two houses in village are the same but different blocks. We were just testing witch would look better. A download link will be added when the map is done. If you see a huge wall in the background, that was because i made it on a tunnellers dream superflat and noticed it was to near the max build hight. So i world edited a huge pit and pasted it there. I will probably do this again because it's still quite close so if you had an ender pearl you could get out of the map easily. I will make a video when the map is done for all your survival gamesy needs.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Great effort but im not a big fan of the solar frost like tunnels.

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
Great effort but im not a big fan of the solar frost like tunnels.
Yeah maybe. how should i change that? I won't do anything to them unless i get a lot of people saying i should but thanks for your feedback.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I don't know what I think about this map because the screenshots don't give me a feel for the map. Could you add a pic of the map from above so I can really understand it?

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't know what I think about this map because the screenshots don't give me a feel for the map. Could you add a pic of the map from above so I can really understand it?
I thought of that but i wouldn't work. The cornucopia is based in a lab witch is underground but im building the lab at surface level thing doing the terraforming over it. so all you would see is a big bow with pathways and stuff leading around and big stone domes for the simulations.

Hunger_Gamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys, keep up the great work, its amazing so far. I love it. Remember Add lots of structures and detail. :D

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys, keep up the great work, its amazing so far. I love it. Remember Add lots of structures and detail. :D
Thank you for your positive feedback. Were really trying hard for this map.

Last edited:

ElStupido

Tribute
Reaction score
I like it, it sounds good, i noticed that you commented on my map, and its ok, i found a new name for it

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
It's the year 2027, unease has been building up in between the countries to the point were a nuclear war is unavoidable. The UN sent a group of there scientists to a small village in Canada were they hid a underground laboratory hidden underneath a simple house. The goal of this laboratory was to recreate artificial biomes to preserve the world when the time comes...

Anyway I have no reason so far to explain why the hunger games is happening there but it might come to me :p.
How bout this:
After the district wars, which they thought might tear up the planet, president snow found the artificial biomes and took a liking to them...

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
How bout this:
After the district wars, which they thought might tear up the planet, president snow found the artificial biomes and took a liking to them...
Meh, it's not hunger games, its survival games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci