• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sibling Comparision

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm having a bit of a dilemma.

Within my family, I always seem to get compared to my older sister. I'm really starting to get fed up with it, and I really don't know what to do about it. My sister is that perfect student through high school, no worries through university and is almost medical school people. She can also speak fluently in a language we speak at home, while I can only really understand and am unable to speak fluently. I'm a somewhat average student, I'm going into 8th grade with a 87 average. Her average was a 95 in 7th grade and a 92 in 8th grade. They always compare her to me by saying things like "She speaks so fluent in <insert language here>, unlike NuJaan" and "She studies so hard, why doesn't he study as hard as her?" even though I do so much work. I feel really unappreciated and I don't know what to do about it. This is where I need your help?

How can I get my family to stop comparing me to my sister? I've tried to give hints, but they don't even notice.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly I know how you feel, and I haven't found a solution yet. If you find one can you tell me it :p

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Im going to watch this thread so if anyone has any good ideas....I hate being compared to my brother and sister who are both A students :/

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
1v1 her on mcsg, record it and show your parents that you wrecked her.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
I sorta know how it feels.

I use to get way better marks than my sister, and now she's doing quite a bit better than me.

Just be proud of yourself for being you I'd say Jaan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci