• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shoutout to the Devs for the New Mobile Site.

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score
leaderboards are messed up on mobile but that's the only thing i've noticed

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm really happy with the new mobile site! It looks a lot better than the other :)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The best part is that mcgamer.net isn't blocked at my school, at least not yet. :)

I mean honestly, this site's layout is better for users than G+'s online setup, and that site is pretty dang good at making things convenient.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
*Me just now*
"Huh, everyone's clamoring over the mobile site. I've never needed to use it before. I wonder what it's like..."

*Logs onto the website with his phone*
*Drools uncontrollably*

I've passed a link to this thread onto the Devs. Hopefully whoever worked on the site will get it and see our thanks.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Being able to see my profile without having to request the desktop version is definitely my favorite part of the deal :p
Yep. That was REALLY annoying! Glad it's fixed.
*Me just now*
"Huh, everyone's clamoring over the mobile site. I've never needed to use it before. I wonder what it's like..."

*Logs onto the website with his phone*
*Drools uncontrollably*

I've passed a link to this thread onto the Devs. Hopefully whoever worked on the site will get it and see our thanks.
Drooling o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci