• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shout-out to Team Elite

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe the default text is white for most of us.
If you use the default text, it automatically switches between white and black, depending on whether you're using desktop or mobile.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People don't have to support Team Elite if they don't want to. If they don't like their builds, that's there opinion. You can't change that.
People can have their opinions, but there's no point in making posts about "how Team Elite sucks" and "why I hate them".

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Not really hate, its an opinion. The only one that was really "hate" was this one because there was no real reason why he disliked Team Elite.

"I know. Team Elite is so annoying... I posted pics for my application and they claimed they weren't mine. I realize now that Team Elite actually sucks. :confused:"

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not really hate, its an opinion. The only one that was really "hate" was this one because there was no real reason why he disliked Team Elite.

"I know. Team Elite is so annoying... I posted pics for my application and they claimed they weren't mine. I realize now that Team Elite actually sucks. :confused:"
Well that thread did get locked for flaming and hate...

Let's stop this discussion right here. This thread was meant as a "Thank you" to Team Elite and I don't want a flame war to start like the other thread.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
And the haters will only make us better as we will prove to them that they are wrong ;)
Why is disliking something perceived as hate? I dislike Lost Ridge, but that doesn't mean I hate you nor the map. I respect Team Elite and everything they have done for the servers, I'm just not the biggest fan of their work. But, in no means do I "hate" or am I "hating" on Team Elite by expressing my opinion.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Why is disliking something perceived as hate? I dislike Lost Ridge, but that doesn't mean I hate you nor the map. I respect Team Elite and everything they have done for the servers, I'm just not the biggest fan of their work. But, in no means do I "hate" or am I "hating" on Team Elite by expressing my opinion.
I think he was referring to other people lol

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not. Hate posts give absolutely no reason for their hate, while other posts give constructive criticism.

"Team Elite Sucks, they can't build!"
"Fallen Empire is terrible, no one likes it"
"Red Forest is sooooo much better than Team Elite!"

Those are examples of hate posts because, although they're stating their opinion, they do not give a reason for that opinion that would help Team Elite.

"Team Elite's builds could be improved if more detail were put in the exterior and if they weren't so repetitive"
"I personally dislike Fallen Empire because of the size and how repetitive the builds are"
"I prefer Red Forest as a build team because their maps always have unique concepts presented well. If Team Elite did this they would be a great build team!"

Those are examples of posts with constructive criticism that would help Team Elite improve. They are basically the same as the hate posts, but actually give a reason for there opinion.

Edit: I'm not talking about you specifically. In fact, I presume that you post constructive criticism, and not hate.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Notice how I say post, not thread. Normally, the thread creator has good intentions, but other, more immature, users ruin it.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/im-getting-a-bit-tired-of.49789/

On the fifth page, I make a list of some of the posts on the thread that did not contribute to the discussion at all, and just spread hate.
That was all legitamate discussion, you perceive as immature because it was directed toward you. I think you were being the immature one on that thread for sure, everyone was giving opinions, you were flaming people that gave those opinions. That's all I have to say on the matter, or really, anything you have to say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci