• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should there be quarter quell clans?

Hyper_Venoms99

Tribute
Reaction score
Haha well I already made the first quarter quell clan it's "the uprizing" spelt with a z apply if u want no skill needed but there is trial!
I'm enjoying QQ got a pretty good ratio 14/19 and my MCSG one is 170/1100 something around there anyways thats about it bye :) -Deadsc4R

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
That's a really good question! 10/10 I think there should be.

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
well there is no rule against qq or sg classic clans, so there is nothing stoping you from making one if you wish to do so. the rules for sg classic would pretty much mirror the ones in normal clan battles but as i havent played qq i cant say what changes to the rules should be made. i would just like to point out that these game types are only played by a small fraction of the community so it would be more challenging to establish clan communities is the chosen game type. but it sounds like a good idea if people jump on board with it so good luck :)

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If anyone wants to make a QQ clan, by all means, go ahead, nobody is stoping you. (Except the government)

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
well there is no rule against qq or sg classic clans, so there is nothing stoping you from making one if you wish to do so. the rules for sg classic would pretty much mirror the ones in normal clan battles but as i havent played qq i cant say what changes to the rules should be made. i would just like to point out that these game types are only played by a small fraction of the community so it would be more challenging to establish clan communities is the chosen game type. but it sounds like a good idea if people jump on board with it so good luck :)
If anyone wants to make a QQ clan, by all means, go ahead, nobody is stoping you. (Except the government)
why you do dis almost necro pls stop

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Not a lot of people play qq. But eh ynot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci