• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I Quit?

Should I Quit?

• Yes, what that mod did was terrible.

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No, don't leave your friends

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'd also like to mention that someone, I think it was Dave, made it a rule that things like messages sent over Skype DO indeed count towards things on MCG... including bans.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it would not be right for us to tell our staff what they can or cant do on there skype twitter ect as it is THERES and none of our buisness

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I can assure you that no-one deserves hate at least not in my eyes, what you see is what you see. I advise that you do not force hate on anyone, especially a member of this community.
I'm joking wtf are you like conformists or something?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
it would not be right for us to tell our staff what they can or cant do on there skype twitter ect as it is THERES and none of our buisness
I have a question, however:
Can a person (Any regular player, OR staff member) be banned for something that they say on some form of social media, if it can be proven that they are the ones who posted it?
Or, can it be held against them in any way?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Their's*

*40 seconds later gets forum banned

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
He has dyslexia, so look who's the one in the wrong now.
I think your over-exaggerating, you don't have to blame a physical defect on everything; from my experience that pisses people off more than anything. IMO such a short sentence wouldn't require that much effort to write, so I figured he probably noticed it but didn't think much of it. If I'm wrong I'm sorry and it was an honest mistake, but Dave can decide whether or not to take offence to what I said.

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
I can assure you that no-one deserves hate at least not in my eyes, what you see is what you see. I advise that you do not force hate on anyone, especially a member of this community.
Never agreed with something as strongly as this before. :)

S

Sepyz

I can name a few people that have been banned on MCG for what they've said on social media.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can name a few people that have been banned on MCG for what they've said on social media.
Users have been banned from Social Networking sites, but only if it is about another subject to do with MCG or is directed to MCG.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Don't let one member of the community force you to leave, I mean it is completely up to you if you want to leave, not the communities decision, to be perfectly honest, I think you are just wanting compliments, or attention.

That doesn't take anything away from what the mod has done. If you feel in any way, shape or form hurt by what he has said, you can always chase it up with a Senior Staff member or someone of that liking. Not the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci