• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I Quit?

Should I Quit?

• Yes, what that mod did was terrible.

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No, don't leave your friends

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devon

Survivor
Reaction score
I have just been sorta lacking fun in playing this game but I like chillin with my internet buddies and they want to play xBox with me but I will never give a stranger my xbox so should I quit? I also want to quit because a mod abused me on skype and since MCG hasn't imposed a law against being rude to players on social media other than MCG teamspeak and MCG server's, I took that to heart, although I blocked the mod and I reported the mod secret's which he told me to Senior Staff. I think I might just quit, leave your opinions in the poll.

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
If you don't enjoy anymore you should :/ (that's your average mcsg mod btw)

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
this is retarded lmfao
if u wanna quit its ur choice
and omg mod abuse???!
u blocked him its over

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
I've talked to you a few times, and you seem really nice. Are you not in waiting, though?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I have just been sorta lacking fun in playing this game but I like chillin with my internet buddies and they want to play xBox with me but I will never give a stranger my xbox so should I quit? I also want to quit because a mod abused me on skype and since MCG hasn't imposed a law against being rude to players on social media other than MCG teamspeak and MCG server's, I took that to heart, although I blocked the mod and I reported the mod secret's which he told me to Senior Staff. I think I might just quit, leave your opinions in the poll.
Legitemately speaking, any random person can act like someone else, even with that said it makes no sense to what you just said. I understand some mods can abuse their powers, or make biased opinion on bans, etc. but for a mod to do that he would have either had to be trolling, or not doing it intentionally at all. As well where/how would you even attain their skype information. Like mods are pretty picky with their skype info, bc they can easily be dossed by a banned player or something. Except for Lqzer who just gives his skype on his clan page.
Jk pls no ban

MagmaYeti

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol just play the game you like to play you don't have to "quit"

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
From my experience, yes. Usually when I try to get a mod in from ts they're all on 'don't poke', and when I see them ingame they're always in teams of 6 and saying thinks like "gg ez' after they kill you.
Out of my two months of daily activity on the MCSG teamspeak I've seen less than five people with "Don't Poke" in their name, and Don't Poke isn't even a rank. The only people you won't be able to poke are mostly Sr. Staff, but you shouldn't be poking them to deal with hackers or rule breakers anyway because they're busy with other things. If you need help with a hacker, poke a moderator who doesn't have the No Poke rank and unless they're afk, they'll respond.

Pro tip: Don't poke mods in the "AFK" room, because they're in there for a reason, they're AFK. Don't poke mods who are in private channels or in meeting rooms becuase they're dealing with rule breakers or trying to have some private time, yes we're allowed to have that. Knowing who to poke is vital because when you poke someone who isn't there or off-duty and then go complaining about how nobody answers, your assumptions are misinformed.

As for the "gg eZ" thing, that is just a lie. Mods team no more than normal players do, and I've only seen a mod say "gg" "ez" once and that was one of my friends saying it directly to me as a joke. Yes, I team a lot, but that's because I want to have fun, not just spend my whole time running around lonely and getting mad at people all day. I play to have fun, not to stress myself out with trying to get the top ratio and the most wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci