• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shortest MCSG Game Event

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
MCIGN: Brandon6895
ARE YOU A DONOR? Yes, Diamond
WILL YOU BE THERE? Yeah
DO YOU HAVE SKYPE? Yeah
YOU SKYPE NAME: xBrandonxMC
I, Brandon6895 promise to do /kill exactly when life game starts and will follow all rules and be there.

zebba11

Diamond
Reaction score
MCIGN:zebba11
ARE YOU A DONOR?YESH
WILL YOU BE THERE?YESH
DO YOU HAVE SKYPE?YESH
YOU SKYPE NAME:sebban.snygg (you already have me)

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
MCIGN: u know
ARE YOU A DONOR? u know
WILL YOU BE THERE? u know
DO YOU HAVE SKYPE? u know
YOU SKYPE NAME: u know
I, "u know" promise to do /kill exactly when life game starts and will follow all rules and be there.

iMiTzi

Survivor
Reaction score
MCIGN: Brandon6895
ARE YOU A DONOR? Yes, Diamond
WILL YOU BE THERE? Yeah
DO YOU HAVE SKYPE? Yeah
YOU SKYPE NAME: xBrandonxMC
I, Brandon6895 promise to do /kill exactly when life game starts and will follow all rules and be there.
MCIGN:zebba11
ARE YOU A DONOR?YESH
WILL YOU BE THERE?YESH
DO YOU HAVE SKYPE?YESH
YOU SKYPE NAME:sebban.snygg (you already have me)
Accepted! :) Brandon accept me on skype.

Hydrarealms

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok i don't want to start flame but just reading the title he want's 24 doners to apply then all join a game. He records 23 other people /kill and he wins the game in around 2-3 seconds. Sounds like boosting, I like do have fun but breaking the rules to do it is just insane you could have a 24 ffa where everyone is in a call and end the game fairly in a minute or 2 so it would not be classified as boosting if a random person wins, not just the same one over and over again. if this sort of thing is allowed on mcsg then I'm sorry.

iMiTzi

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok i don't want to start flame but just reading the title he want's 24 doners to apply then all join a game. He records 23 other people /kill and he wins the game in around 2-3 seconds. Sounds like boosting, I like do have fun but breaking the rules to do it is just insane you could have a 24 ffa where everyone is in a call and end the game fairly in a minute or 2 so it would not be classified as boosting if a random person wins, not just the same one over and over again. if this sort of thing is allowed on mcsg then I'm sorry.
We don't try to boost. Sounds like you don't like fun stuffs. Read the title "
Shortest MCSG Game Event" it is an event. And I don't want to boost with one single win, when it is easy to win without a boost.
It is fun to make the shortest game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci