• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Share your first ever thread.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
My "first ever" thread was a Moderator application, believe it or not. I was underage, however, and at the time was unaware of Age Exception processes.
My first public thread received over 19,000 views and 1,000 replies.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-elite-squad-new-official-thread.28136/
At the time, that was insane. It was once ranked as the 3rd best US clan, behind Rebels and Romans.
So yeah. If anyone ever tries to tell me that I know nothing about PvP and am just some know-it-all forumer... I just send them this link ;)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My "first ever" thread was a Moderator application, believe it or not. I was underage, however, and at the time was unaware of Age Exception processes.
My first public thread received over 19,000 views and 1,000 replies.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-elite-squad-new-official-thread.28136/
At the time, that was insane. It was once ranked as the 3rd best US clan, behind Rebels and Romans.
So yeah. If anyone ever tries to tell me that I know nothing about PvP and am just some know-it-all forumer... I just send them this link ;)
If anyone tries to tell me that they're right*

*At least when it comes to the fairly straight MCSG PvP. Someday I'll get to brag about being a great MCTF2 PvPer ;)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
it was a report abuse thread that unfortunately did not go through since i uploaded screenshots instead of video evidence ;-;

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well one of my first threads was "What if MCSG had a hub?" Back in May/June 2013. It got some pretty serious negative feedback... Although it was recognized c:

Well guess what happened two weeks later?

And guess who got ZERO credit :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci