• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shadow's PvP Resource Pack!

Do you like this Resource pack?!

• No, it's alright, I just don't like it. (Please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello there, my name is Chris. I have made this thread here today to say that I made my very own resource pack! I didn't actually make it, I combined multiple texture packs! I will further upgrade this thread with color, screenshots, links to the many resource packs I used in which made this process possible. I will do these things listed here only if my resource pack reaches 50-100 downloads. I know this seems high, but you can never have to high expectations. Here is some info from the pack!

Name: ShadowPvP

Here are some of the texture packs I used
  • R3DCRAFT 256X256​
  • Faithful 64x64​
  • FroggieCraft PvP​
  • DQ's Pack​
  • Default resource pack​
  • HaleStalePVP​

I used DQ's pack for the font, although, I still have to put it on the pack. I used R3DCRAFT for the items folder, like food and various types of armor and weapons. I used Faithful for the blocks, I feel as if they are my favorite blocks. I used the default resource pack for the sounds, and music, because I don't even listen to minecraft music. I used HaleStalePVP for the particles in which occur when you fully shoot an arrow with full force, the particles that pops out of someones foot when they sprint, and the critical hit marks when you get a crit on someone. I used FroggieCraft for the fire in which when you light a fire, and when you step into the fire. I like this because the fire is blue, which is very creative in my opinion, and the fire is very low when you get lit. I still have to add this in the pack, but I am very tired right now from making this pack, and I just want to go nighty night. Those are the packs I used and why I used them!

Here are some people I thought I should let them know that I made this.

DQ
Epic_Frog_Song
YourFavoriteTreecko
Notch
ag5647
Alpha
rcazilla23rocks
chaoskyurem2

I tagged these people because either they made a contribution to the resource pack itself, or these are just people I know who love using resource packs, or they are just friends of mine.

Other resource packs I recommend downloading!

Ayvix PvP

R3DCRAFT
FroggieCraft
Faithful
DQ's Faithful

Wanna Download It!?

Version 1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/?phohp181y46la3s

Version 2.0. What's new?​
  • Fixed the animation with the bow changing to default when being fully pulled back.​

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone is going to tell you, you can't use r3d craft textures. —like many have told me ;n;

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone is going to tell you, you can't use r3d craft textures. —like many have told me ;n;
Well he can use them in his texture pack, he just isn't allowed to give it to people publicly.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
lolwut.
Why? I got permission from the Creator :/
He said as long as Ii give the link to the original R3DCRAFT resource pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci