• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG2 Map "PRESCIOUS" chest route

Leonardo Angeli

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok in this thread i will say you some chests that are refilled in the same way the centre ones are refilled (you can find commonly dimond in them)...

OK first thing run to the cornucopia and don't climb on it like everyone do, there are 4 external chests and 4 internal chests, you need to go for the nearest external chest to you.If you got a stone sword kill a some players for a bit of easy points...
After this run away, turn the visual aroun you, you should see a short building, good, that will be your direction.When you will reach that building near it there should be some houses with the red roof.You shood see a little sandbox in front of it there is a house some leaves on it,climb the roof brake the leaves and you should find a chest (you should find a iron armour or 1-2 dimonds. Then run to the river's beach, reach the last house enter in it, you should find a chest and a furnace, firstg of all get the things in it then look behinfd the furnace there should be a lever, activate it (you should hear a piston sound) now go near the house's stairs go down the stairs get the double chest and also that should be prescious. Then cross the river and get to the big tree don't bother to the chests near tree, go straight till the end of the glass semi-sphear there should be a chest up on a 6-7 hight blocks hill, get it and you should find a dimond then go to the high building near you (church) reach thge top using the stairs (be carefull you can fall down and... die), reached the gtop you should see some vertical stairs, climb them get the chest under you. Very quickly go backtg to corn. this is my chest route.

I don't know if i explained it well, but comprend me, i'm not english i'm italian and i'm only 13 :)
Pls answer and say:
1.say if it's a useful chest route
2.if i wrote it well
I'll wait your answers

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really dont see why people post theyre chest routes so other people can use the and probably kill them....

basore

Spectator
Reaction score
I think most of the pro's alrddy know a good route so dont dont use it. For noobs it can be useful i think.

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
I really dont see why people post theyre chest routes so other people can use the and probably kill them....
Someone showed everyone my chestroute on 4... A whole 17 chests ruined...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci