• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'SG Venezia' - Discovery Works

Peen4Prez

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like my head? A little late lul!
1: Soccer is my favorite sport
2: I've been a supporter of this map since before I even made an account on here
3: My skin is Swaggy :)

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I would like my head? A little late lul!
1: Soccer is my favorite sport
2: I've been a supporter of this map since before I even made an account on here
3: My skin is Swaggy :)
Sorry, we removed the heads as they caused a fair bit of lag.

On another note, now that this map is on the first page of the forums again, why don't we get some more opinions on it eh?

Peen4Prez

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry, we removed the heads as they caused a fair bit of lag.

On another note, now that this map is on the first page of the forums again, why don't we get some more opinions on it eh?
Off to download it now :) Only ever seen screenshots. but those are amazing :)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Wait... I can't change my game to creative... I'm a nub, I know but it says I don't have permissions...
Open the game to LAN and enable cheats, then you should be able to change your gamemode.

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
Seen this map on another server ... (cove) its quite small but the detail is great:D

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Yeh ik, this map makes up for it in the tall building tho, its a nice map, im not dissing it what so ever :D
true true =P Most houses are almost fully filled with interior and what not too, plus the underground system no one really cares about haha

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
true true =P Most houses are almost fully filled with interior and what not too, plus the underground system no one really cares about haha
LOL, I hvaent even seen a underground section whilst playing it ... :3

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
LOL, I hvaent even seen a underground section whilst playing it ... :3
You should be able to get to it from various points of the map, but look for a trapdoor around one of those spawn things, with a piano and outdoor seating :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci