• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'SG Venezia' - Discovery Works

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
That's ours, you can apply for our build team here. Decided to post on pmc and see how well it did.
Are you sure? I saw this on another forum before, and pointed out that it wasn't there's since i saw it on pmc. Reason I'm being a bit harsh is I hate when people steal others work, but If you say it's yours, then I suppose it is.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Are you sure? I saw this on another forum before, and pointed out that it wasn't there's since i saw it on pmc. Reason I'm being a bit harsh is I hate when people steal others work, but If you say it's yours, then I suppose it is.
If you don't mind, could you link me, charlesthemelon, or wronsiski the link?

Reaction score
Hmm, well I'm fairly certain we built the map, so yeh, as Chock said please show us the link! It was 100% our work and we can prove that.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
If you check the dates, you'll realise that this thread's been open since October and that Pmc post is only a week or so old. Thanks for the heads up that someone tried to pass it off as their map though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci