• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG Map - Solar Frost

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Dem credits :). I thought you were waiting for colored clay?

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
wtf. This is JUST SAD. How dare you delete eshans post and then pass this map off as your own. Its shameful the staff here nowadays. How do you get rid of a problem? 'You delete it,' Says the MCSG staff member...

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
wtf. This is JUST SAD. How dare you delete eshans post and then pass this map off as your own. Its shameful the staff here nowadays. How do you get rid of a problem? 'You delete it,' Says the MCSG staff member...
From what I've heard, they created most of the map, eshan hosted the server and helped a bit and took all credit. (Dont Quote me on this).
This map is their own, they started pretty much from scratch and edited everything in the map (except redstone?).
Eshan post got deleted and locked to prevent flame wars and because this will replace SF

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please put down the flame thrower. Solar Frost mostly consists of ice and you'll be caught on thin ice in a flame war.

Punny pun pun

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi friend.

No, this map will replace the original SF, it is basically the same but improved tenfold.
1. :O "friend". <3
2. I was actually on your profile today. ;P
3. WHAT. It better be awesome. Solar Frost is my favorite Map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci