• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Classic - SG2 Chest Item Problems

This should be fixed right?

• Total voters

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
So, I don't really know if people have complained about it yet, but I can't find any threads about it so I might as well just put it here.

Basically i've noticed and i'm sure many others have also noticed that in SG2 on classic many of the chest re-spawn the exact same items every single time on every classic server.
Examples:
Pink House - The double tier two chest in the basement/crypt always spawns two diamonds, gold chestplate, gold leggings, cake, and bow.
- Don't think I need to show where this chest is.
Parkour Tree - If you don't know what it is it's a tree next to the parking lot near the power plant/factory area of SG2. Parkour Tree always spawns iron boots, one diamond, a clock, and a cooked fish.
Problem uploading screenshot, so instead if you watch this video the chest and it's location will show up at
2:26
Sewers Chest - Spawns two boats, cooked chicken, cooked fish, two fishing rods, and a gold helmet.
2013-11-24_22.45.46.png

Hole Next To West Road - There is a hole right to the left of west road in the forest. This is a tier 1 chest, but the reason why i'm listing it is because it always spawns a stick, leather helmet, and maybe a piece of a string I don't remember. Why is that so important? Well, if you do mange get Pink House it's a guaranteed two diamonds. Obviously you're going to need a stick to make that diamond sword if you don't have one already. If you don't feel like pouring through tier 1 chest to get a stick this chest has one right for you and it's conveniently right next to Pink House.
2013-11-24_22.42.01.png

Basically with this route if I loot all these chest starting with pink house in the end i'll have Full Gold Armor with Iron Boots + a Diamond Sword, bow, and food. You can see how this is basically giving you the win and clear advantage unless you run into a team , or hackers etc.
Additional Info - There is probably many more chest that spawn with the exact same stuff that I haven't listed. I don't know all of them I know few more, but I don't really feel the need to post them since they don't give that great of stuff.

Last edited:

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
This bug has been reported and
the devs are fixing it.
SGClassic is still in early beta as they need to refine it again.

I hope you don't take this as one of those posts.
Don't worry they are fixing it.
I can assure you they ARE working there butts of to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci