• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers rebooted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conrad500

Spectator
Reaction score
I really hope the perks stay balanced, this game is VERY good and I'm probably going to donate (If I COULD PLAY WITHOUT CRASHING IN LOBBY AND ALL SERVERS ARE FULL!!!!1111 <3)
but giving people an unfair advantage over others because they are willing to pay is always a slippery slope and a huge reason people throw tantrums.

Donating for some perks make sense since some people are stronger, faster, fitter, etc. so an extra heart isn't much, but is very helpful sometimes. And viewing donating as "gaining favor with sponsors" to get a wood sword at the start is pretty good too, but it'd be so much cooler if you could have people who donate get a random item dropped on their heads instead xD

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
I think one of the bigger things that they are looking to do with the donnation system is to buy a reserved slot... Then later they plan to add minor things to help out the tributes.

IIzTrollin

Tribute
Reaction score
id like to have a reserved slot :) and it should kick the lowest rank dead or last to join thats dead(specing)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tyler49er5 I agree, I really don't want donor perks just yet because I don't want to introduce any unfairness with the game. The reserved slots is huge anyways.

Conrad500

Spectator
Reaction score
Very! That'll fill up fast though, BETTER GET MORE SERVERS! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member