• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers rebooted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Servers were rebooted to fix bugs with the donor perk system and other misc bugs. Sorry for the interruption of service, we try to keep reboots to a minimum. Keep in mind the plugin is still in Beta and bugs are to be expected.

The donor payment area is still being configured and is not yet ready for public use, we will let you know when you can donate if you want to.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Servers were rebooted to fix bugs with the donor perk system and other misc bugs. Sorry for the interruption of service, we try to keep reboots to a minimum. Keep in mind the plugin is still in Beta and bugs are to be expected.
how do i exactly donate since the donate tab doesn't have anything in it

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
We are still setting up the donor payment area, so technically no one can donate yet.
oh okay thanks for clearing that up... i really appreciate you guys are pulling out all the stops

Edit: can you give us a sneak peek of what the donaters will be able to do?

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel that these restarts are targeted at me lmao

It seems when ever I'm doing well (diamond gear, weapons, food) the servers get rebooted lol.
Oh well, it is in beta, after all.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel that these restarts are targeted at me lmao

It seems when ever I'm doing well (diamond gear, weapons, food) the servers get rebooted lol.
Oh well, it is in beta, after all.
lol tell me about it i was about to get my first win

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
You gotta remember that this plugin I've wrote is brand new, we haven't had much time to stomp out all the bugs yet and we have unexpected demand so it's hard to balance stability with implementing new features. The plugin is not even 2 weeks old yet :)

Anyways, we will be posting info about the donor system once its ready which could be soon.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
You gotta remember that this plugin I've wrote is brand new, we haven't had much time to stomp out all the bugs yet and we have unexpected demand so it's hard to balance stability with implementing new features. The plugin is not even 2 weeks old yet :)

Anyways, we will be posting info about the donor system once its ready which could be soon.
okay also if it is any help i think you focus more on stability over new features, but thats just my op your the dev after all so its up to you...

joe1

Tribute
Reaction score

so if you donate to you guys you will get perks playing like 1 heart extra health or start of with a wood sword

fireworks125

Spectator
Reaction score
Will diffent donor perks cost more money because the last time i asked chad he told me donatiing would be 1 dollar but will differnt kinds of perks (getting into full servers, sponsers, ect.) cost more money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci