• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers going down for updates, EU for RAM upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosthawk112

Spectator
Reaction score
I dont like the idea of crafting iron, its fine the way it is.
upping the chest items is a good idea and the crafting tables,
But I think that you should only have to craft the diamond

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can add in iron armor to spawn in the middle only its just the sword needs to be crafted mainly.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Lets all not dismiss the idea of crafting iron items just yet.
I'm still on the fence till I try it out for myself!!

HeavenlyBlade

Tribute
Reaction score
I can add in iron armor to spawn in the middle only its just the sword needs to be crafted mainly.
Ye but then the highest armor out there is gold which is really bad, I think that iron should be spawned all over or at least chain mail. Also could we just get rid of diamond armor & sword spawning all together even in the beginning if it's not been done already, this is because some people get diamond armor so quickly and the game becomes boring. Finally if you guys are gonna update are you gonna put the voting for deathmatch thing in?

Ghosthawk112

Spectator
Reaction score
Naa, diamond should be the only type of tools to be crafted, armour too.

Ghosthawk112

Spectator
Reaction score
Ye but then the highest armor out there is gold which is really bad, I think that iron should be spawned all over or at least chain mail. Also could we just get rid of diamond armor & sword spawning all together even in the beginning if it's not been done already, this is because some people get diamond armor so quickly and the game becomes boring. Finally if you guys are gonna update are you gonna put the voting for deathmatch thing in?
Yeh deathmatch voting would be great, it's those people who just hide.

Thunder

Spectator
Reaction score
I Am Looking Forward To The Upgrade Of material In The Center Aswell As The Other Crafting Tables Around The Map, Maybe Adding Some More Furnaces?? I Don't Like The Idea Of Crafting Iron Or Gold Armor Weapons And Diamond Armor Would Be Fine. Anyway That's My Opinion.

HeavenlyBlade

Tribute
Reaction score
To be honest I like the server as it is really, a few more maps that are randomized each match and deathmatch voting are the only things that I think could improve the survival games, I say that we should just keep it as it is if you agree with me like this post.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will leave it as is for now and you guys can try this style out. I hid actually 5 crafting tables on the map and made a few chest surprises. So let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci