• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide servers.dat file [Updated 10/07]

Was it helpful?

• Total voters

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm also a high-school student with no steady flow of income and my computer took me 7 months to save up for.
That's okay.. I have no doubt you're happy with your computer.. and I'm happy that you listened and removed Norton.. it's the Internet Explorer of Anti-Virus..

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
and 1 more thing.. the AV alert is most likely just a false-positive..

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
311 downloads on the servers.dat! Thanks all :)

Reaction score
You should make it so you have to change your .bin or whatever you have to change because then people with hacked clients might not be able to play because they would have change there .minecraft jar and replace their hacks you should do that

Reaction score
It is fine enough computer for me! Ir runs minecraft fine, I can do whatever I want on it and it won't f**k up. It's custom built with all the features I wanted and that's what I use. There are thousands of people with better computers than me ( like you ), but I dont care. My one plays minecraft with no lag on far render. Stop knocking-back MY computer and MY anti-virus.
you just said your computer won't bunnies up yet on a couple other posts up the page you said that downloading the .jar gave you a virus so I'm guessing your a Mexican with sexual diseases and didn't know what he's saying

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm saying thats its a possibilty my computer is effed too. I appreciate this and Its a major help.
Dude norton is Good, you can better get avg free than norton. But when you want a premium virus protector you should buy bullguard. It has some nice options for gaming ;)

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you just said your computer won't bunnies up yet on a couple other posts up the page you said that downloading the .jar gave you a virus so I'm guessing your a Mexican with sexual diseases and didn't know what he's saying
1. I said that it won't f**k up for me when I do what I want. Again, I got all these other AV's that people here suggest, but it still comes up with a virus. I have checked my computer and my computer is virus free.
2. I'm a 14 year old Australian. Don't be racist.

Tw1sterNuke

Spectator
Reaction score
Full updated servers.dat file :)

Have Fun playing!

Download US First :
http://www.mediafire.com/?llw1lza1r6gx1s9

Download EU First :
http://www.mediafire.com/?y3c4pn7awof2i8u

How to Install :
1. Typ in %appdata%
2. Click on your .minecraft
3. Drag in the file
4. ???
5.Profit! :p

New updates :
- First download link is US FIRST ( US first then under the US servers are the EU servers )
- Second download link is EU FIRST ( EU first then under the EU servers are the US servers )

Old updates :
-Added Vareide and Saplings server to the list (Last 2)

Important! (Chad's words) :
Keep in mind that this might overwrite your current list, so make sure you save the other IPs you love!
Im confused on where to put the server file and also every time i try to join the server it say's "can't verify username or somethin like that!!help

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
Im confused on where to put the server file and also every time i try to join the server it say's "can't verify username or somethin like that!!help
you just put it in the .minecraft folder (it replaces the server.dat file)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The files are updated! Added all new 14 EU servers to the list!

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you should change the title to update date

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci