• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server updates today, expect some downtime

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I feel as if this /ghostfix command should be permanent because I ghost a hell of a lot and it discourages me. Also sorry for all the bombarding for "unghost me please Mugger" :p also, I will be playing sg non-stop now, knowing I wont ghost :D
*wags tail*

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
are the servers update yet? I quit because the ghosting issue took away basically 200 points from me and i couldn't even try to earn it back and when I did I just lost more points. So I NEED this update in order to even play now...

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Can someone define ghosting, please? The term isn't familiar and I'd like to know just what that command will resolve without having to remember to test it while in a fight. :p
It is where you seem like your moving, but you're really holding still. This can be caused due to a lag spike. I do get this, so this will be awesome. Oh, and you will still take damage if someone hits you and if you're near your real "body" you can hurt them, which is very overpowered because your hit ticks are delayed.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ when are you going to fix the fricken Tekkit server! SO MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON YOU AND Bessemer!!!

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Yes! I finally be able to play at my mom's house!:) Thank you chad I love you!:)

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay thanks Chad for the update, it's always handy to find out what's going on in MCSG HQ :)

endy163

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like the new update , the whole ghosting thing is amazing because I ghost a lot :cool: . When you shut the servers down i was in the middle of a game full iron and diamond sword :( so...... :mad:

Tommy Seaton

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah i was doing pretty well too. When will the servers be back up?

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
I lost my FyreGames -.- your not nice chad Ps. We all want the tekkit server back :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci