• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Party Reservations

Thoughts?

• Yes, I'd love this.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Y charge at all... Make it free and reservations made in advance.. Then if u want a time that's taken you can bid/donate for that time

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Y charge at all... Make it free and reservations made in advance.. Then if u want a time that's taken you can bid/donate for that time
No, because it's unfair if someone made a reservation a month early and then someone just buys the spot a few days before the event. It has to either be payed for or early reservation, but only one, and I'd recommend having to pay. It costs money to run the server, and it's just a waste of someone can pretty much call dibs on a server and MCSG has to pay for it.

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with squirrel on this one. Sure it would be nice if it was free, but I very doubt that would last long considering upkeep, especially since they're still taking in donations for their normal servers. Anyways, all you'd need is someone to spam a bunch of shell accounts and take up the next month of reservations. This way it guarantees a spot for everyone, and a spot for everyone means a happier everyone :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci