• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Maintenance

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Often when Lost Ridge is played, it crashes the server in Pre-Game.
On EU, anyway

Brianalle

Spectator
Reaction score
When I go for a chest, the chest will open, I'll grab all of the items from that chest and take off.. When I go to use the items that I've gotten they'll all be gone! Now when I go back to the chest (if I have time) the item will still be in the chest as if I'd never even taken them out! Also If I put certain items in my main use bar it'll throw them out on the ground and I have to pick them up to use them, What is going on? Is this a glitch or something, I don't understand...

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
When I go for a chest, the chest will open, I'll grab all of the items from that chest and take off.. When I go to use the items that I've gotten they'll all be gone! Now when I go back to the chest (if I have time) the item will still be in the chest as if I'd never even taken them out! Also If I put certain items in my main use bar it'll throw them out on the ground and I have to pick them up to use them, What is going on? Is this a glitch or something, I don't understand...
I think they fixed it..

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
Looking good! This one has taken a while to get out so i feel that this one is going to be a good one!

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
That's just your computers problem that happened on my other computer that was really fps laggy, but now it doesn't on this awesome new lap top ^^

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Lots of people have been asking about /records and also the bb code that generates the stat banner thing for signatures, hopefully that will be back soon :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci