• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server hosting/Building Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
So I need to fill out the form in order to get a spot? Okay:)
Forum Name: LogicalLlama
MC Name: Logicalllama
Why I'd like to help build?: ive wanted to build a survival games map for a long time now, it looks like a lot of fun. I feel I could bring a lot to your map, since I can play pretty much throughout the day now;D It would be great if you could 'hire' me:)
Pictures of my past builds: I'm on my laptop:L Hopefully I'll upload some later if i get a chance to go on my Pc!

Attachments

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
On my pc now:) Ive worked on many servers over my time playing minecraft - Mainly survival servers. So I thought becuase it is the Surival agmes, I would upload some pictures of a village i built on one.
So, as you can see, I wouldnt say they are the most amazing builds. But I honestly believe that the designs of the houses etc would fit into a survival games map really well. Especially one based around a woods or something, maybe not a city.
Thanks,
Logicalllama:)

Attachments

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh:( Maybe you should look somewhere else;) If you find one, send me it pease:)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love to help.
Forum Name: Teije
Minecraft Name: Teije14
Why I'd like to build: I love building with a community. I'll not be able to help full time because I am also part of the Noxcrew, and have to build things there.
Pictures of past builds:http://imgur.com/a/HWVN2

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
EDIT:I can't find any servers to host,so insted i am going to help ppl make their maps.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
If you find one, could you ask the owner/host if i could help please?:) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci