• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I suggest you make a Report Abuse instead that way you can include proof.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
1. We solve the reports as quickly as we can. Someone who is speculated of being a banned alternative account can only be dealt with after finding solid evidence of them in fact being that person.

2. Admins get dozens of PMs per day, unfortunately this will hardly get their attention. A better way to get in contact may be through an email c:
Adding onto this ^
If you report someone from their profile, it sends it to admins/sr mods, not normal moderators.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hi,
So I have a few complaints
1. The report button doesn't help so recently I have been trying to report people on their profile but it isn't working and the name is so obvious that it is a banned alt.
2. Admins aren't replying to my PM's. Yes they are Important don't ask why. I wanted a answer and they didn't reply to me. Please fix this MCGamer. No hate.
Hello Nirmit|NirmitPlays,

I'd like to inform you the Report button does work.

It's very difficult to miss the reports as a Moderator, as it pops up as a notification, we look at all the reports submitted, if the user is not dealt with, it means they didn't make an offence, and the report has been rejected.

I'd also like to add that Administrators are EXTREMELY busy, you can e-mail them though using their e-mails, some of the e-mails are found in the staff channel on the TeamSpeak, and it's easier for some of them to respond using their e-mails, just be patient. In the future try not to publicly "complain" as it may cause a lot of flame.

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci