• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Seriously...Whats so bad about Bajan Fans and Bacca Fans?

Do you like Bacca fans or Bajan Fans playing Survival Games?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have absolutely no problem with Bajan and his fans, just as long as they follow the rules. Yes Bajan broke the rules, but that was a long time ago. He has learned his lesson now. Yes Bajan's fans are immature, but hey! The majority of them are 6 to 10 year olds anyway, and it is natural for kids that age to be immature. If they are like immature 14 to 18 year olds, then that's a problem. I mean c'mon people! By bullying Bajan fans like JamJoenut stated, you are only proving that you are immature. Tbh the majority of people who insult Bajan fans like that are probably 6 to 10 year-olds anyway. And another thing. Guys, try to understand that the majority of people who hack, insult, and show immaturity are just kids. If they are like 14 to 18 year-old, then that's a problem. And please. Try to limit your hate towards them.

Reactions: Fox

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci