• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBKLegacy

Platinum
Reaction score
Hate? No, i hated alex for leaving vortex to join desolate, and i left because alex is a 2 faced biatch and sitting me bc i called him a name. And i didnt want to be in a clan where the owner is the worse pvper but he plays himself every round. Ngl i am not friends with some of desolate members, but i have some old friends like kron and johny and sol that are awesome friends, and its just funner being in that clan.
Funner is not a word smart one.

shiney_zebra17

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Deezyyy
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Will
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: willplayssg
Aɢᴇ:13
Wɪɴs: Before reset 484 now 40
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Ascendancy, Vortex and a bunch of other ones that were competitive
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: I would like to join Serenity because I want to play in competitive clans again and I would like to make new friends and have fun.

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Deezyyy
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Will
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: willplayssg
Aɢᴇ:13
Wɪɴs: Before reset 484 now 40
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Ascendancy, Vortex and a bunch of other ones that were competitive
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: I would like to join Serenity because I want to play in competitive clans again and I would like to make new friends and have fun.
Jawshy Giggity69Goo can you guys confirm that he was in vortex /
Ascendancy ??

GoldCooki3

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Goldcooki3
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ:Anthony
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]:anthony10399
Aɢᴇ:12
Wɪɴs:103
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs:Intensify
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?:I have been lately trying to get 100 wins for clans and im a competitive player and i like having fun while being competitive (i am not a sour loser btw) I am not bad at pvp aswell

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Someone wanna fina hook me up with the ts? its not working for me (the one on thread)

1zambos

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: 1zambos
Nickname: Zannis
Wins: 304/989
Previous clans: None
Why I want to join: I want to join because I don't have any friends anymore who play MC and I think I can help your team out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci