• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absorbanter

Career
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Absorbents
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Brian
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: pm?
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 1k++
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: all of them
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: just came back and stuff and why am I applying lmao idek idk but hi

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
I just wanna say, this was a great experience, u guys are really cool. What ive learned from this clan is that being a clan owner changes your behavior and personality, to consequently, have fun in here bud! Idk what steven is doing, and i am almost 100% jasmine is leaving too, but i just wanna say this is a very good clan based off of pvp, is this a fun clan? Not rlly. Silently jsut some advice for being a leader if u want this clan to last, try to be more active and hang out with more of the members.
Gl in pvps

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
I just wanna say, this was a great experience, u guys are really cool. What ive learned from this clan is that being a clan owner changes your behavior and personality, to consequently, have fun in here bud! Idk what steven is doing, and i am almost 100% jasmine is leaving too, but i just wanna say this is a very good clan based off of pvp, is this a fun clan? Not rlly. Silently jsut some advice for being a leader if u want this clan to last, try to be more active and hang out with more of the members.
Gl in pvps
Stfu already and leave <3

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Absorbents
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Brian
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: pm?
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 1k++
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: all of them
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: just came back and stuff and why am I applying lmao idek idk but hi
Pending

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Silently that message wasnt for you, i sent that out to wish my friends in this clan gl. 2 face lmao
While ur on u can take me off the roster
It was a joke nga damn and I'll do it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci