• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
haganme el favor de quitar esa win falsa contra Unforgettable :l nosotros nunca hicimos una clan battle contra ustedes si no la quitan en 24 horas o hablaremos con un srmod para que su clan se balla a disban . :v no puedo creer que pongan win falsas ahi se ve de como se mueren por tener wins en un jueguito :b pero bueno xao solo es una advertencia
This clan is absolutely pathetic please hop off our thread and never ever converse with this clan again as of now you are just embarassibg your self and please go ahead and get a Mod because all it will do is work in our favor you say we ddoss without any proof? You say we sponsor without any proof? That tells me and everyone else something that this clan is pathetic and I have already lost all respect for this randy clan and please speak English so that I do not have to use Google translate again jajajajjaa

Alecs

Experienced
Reaction score
A clan cannot disband or become blacklisted for posting a win that you believe to be false. There is no need to be salty over losing, you won a round on SG4 and you know that for a fact. You called us out for DDoSSing numerous times and asked for redos. Accept your loss. It's either post the loss or become a clan with a terrible reputation in this community
omg pasame una ronda en la que hallamos jugado la clan battle ademas nosotros no hemos hecho clan battles y mi clan es sincero y humilde y no nos cuesta poner una loss porque nosotros si la aceptamos :v y no somos tan randys para poner win que nunca sucedieron :v asi mas les vale que la quiten porque nunca ocurrio nada de clan battles :)

Reaction score
haganme el favor de quitar esa win falsa contra Unforgettable :l nosotros nunca hicimos una clan battle contra ustedes si no la quitan en 24 horas o hablaremos con un srmod para que su clan se balla a disban . :v no puedo creer que pongan win falsas ahi se ve de como se mueren por tener wins en un jueguito :b pero bueno xao solo es una advertencia
This shows your kinda unintelligent cause u get a sr mod they can tell you played those rounds and the logs don't lie you lost 5-1 stop being salty and apparently we ddos you yet the only round u lag out in is the one you live

Alecs

Experienced
Reaction score
This clan is absolutely pathetic please hop off our thread and never ever converse with this clan again as of now you are just embarassibg your self and please go ahead and get a Mod because all it will do is work in our favor you say we ddoss without any proof? You say we sponsor without any proof? That tells me and everyone else something that this clan is pathetic and I have already lost all respect for this randy clan and please speak English so that I do not have to use Google translate again jajajajjaa
you are not the owner of the clan so here better shut up :)

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
you are not the owner of the clan so here better shut up :)
Then I'll take care of it then.

This clan is absolutely pathetic please hop off our thread and never ever converse with this clan again as of now you are just embarassibg your self and please go ahead and get a Mod because all it will do is work in our favor you say we ddoss without any proof? You say we sponsor without any proof? That tells me and everyone else something that this clan is pathetic and I have already lost all respect for this randy clan and please speak English so that I do not have to use Google translate again jajajajjaa.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Then I'll take care of it then.

This clan is absolutely pathetic please hop off our thread and never ever converse with this clan again as of now you are just embarassibg your self and please go ahead and get a Mod because all it will do is work in our favor you say we ddoss without any proof? You say we sponsor without any proof? That tells me and everyone else something that this clan is pathetic and I have already lost all respect for this randy clan and please speak English so that I do not have to use Google translate again jajajajjaa.
HAHAH IDK WHO THIS IS HCU RICK OR ALEX BUT YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MY BEST FRIEND ILY

RobertoCein

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude we have never had a cb against you... UNFORGETTABLE clan have only played 2 cb´s 1 win and 1 loss as it is on the post, please idk if you are just ponting fake wins or something, i dont acuse you of that but really, we never said yes to a cb againts you

And i think it is more than innecesary to say speak english, we are a latin clan so shut up if you are not agree with that, and Innmortal post in spanish cause one of your members or leaders or whatever post somethin in spanish on our post, so if you are not american and you are only ´mojados´ please shut up that is lame dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci