• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Known

Gold
Reaction score
Nice comeback but tell Alex to pour the salt somewhere else not on me
Says you LOL easy 5-4 come back man

It's common sense man , why would I be salty if my clan came back 5-4

CosmicClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Says you LOL easy 5-4 come back man

It's common sense man , why would I be salty if my clan came back 5-4
Chill out, he hasn't done anything to you. You're saying we're salty when you're being so cocky over here. You guys may have gotten 5-0 but we got 4-0 So might as well end it here.

Known

Gold
Reaction score
Chill out, he hasn't done anything to you. You're saying we're salty when you're being so cocky over here. You guys may have gotten 5-0 but we got 4-0 So might as well end it here.
Wtf LOL this man added me to a chat with his little hacking squad because he was getting tired of getting sht on his life man and the fact that they all attempted to flame me, explains he did something

MrTap

Platinum
Reaction score
Wtf LOL this man added me to a chat with his little hacking squad because he was getting tired of getting sht on his life man and the fact that they all attempted to flame me, explains he did something
You added your butt buddies as well kiddo and you were like "Cozzy says hi fatass" lmao shut the fck up m8 you're terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci