• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll be back around jan 4 I'm wondering can my trial be around that time? And i check your old thread and it says after joining the clan we must sing wrecking ball sounds very interesting why did you guys remove it from this thread just asking FreddyBones and I wanted to sing wrecking ball after we join the clan is that possible? (Freddy voice is AWESOME)

MightyJack

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zekrom_Ares
Wins: 1234
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name: Playplay.Pasut
Working Mic: YESH
Timezone: +7GMT
PvP Strengths: fishing rod and sword
PvP Weaknesses: Teamers and hackers
Donor: Nope
Past Clans: All disbanded
Why you believe you fit in this clan: You guys are awesome and I am as well :D
Good luck in the clan and have fun ;)

RecycableHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RecycableLights
Wins: 27/93
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name: [email protected]
Working Mic: Yes
Timezone: Pacific Standard
PvP Strengths: I mainly use the fishing rod, and f&s. I use those two the most because I usually light the person on fire, then I fishing rod and kill them.
PvP Weaknesses: I have a weakness for sword PvP in a closed area, because it inhibits my f&s.
Donor: None.
Past Clans: None.
Why you believe you fit in this clan: Well, there is always a spot for a certain person in a clan. I believe this because there's always a chance for people.

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
I'll be back around jan 4 I'm wondering can my trial be around that time? And i check your old thread and it says after joining the clan we must sing wrecking ball sounds very interesting why did you guys remove it from this thread just asking FreddyBones and I wanted to sing wrecking ball after we join the clan is that possible? (Freddy voice is AWESOME)
Excuse me? You were the one who said you had a good voice while I was the one who said, "WTF WE HAVE TO SING WRECKING BALL?" When I was reading the other thread.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RecycableLights
Wins: 27/93
Skype Name: [email protected]
Timezone: Pacific Standard
PvP Strengths: I mainly use the fishing rod, and f&s. I use those two the most because I usually light the person on fire, then I fishing rod and kill them.
PvP Weaknesses: I have a weakness for sword PvP in a closed area, because it inhibits my f&s.
Donor: None.
Past Clans: None.
Why you believe you fit in this clan: Well, there is always a spot for a certain person in a clan. I believe this because there's always a chance for people.
Accepted for trial.

Dimond1646MCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: dimond1646
Wins: 515
Skype Name: dimond1646
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: Bow & Arrow, Rod, Sword and Flint & Steal.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of hackers.
Donor: Diamond.
Past Clans: #Fosaken and #NameLess
Why you believe you fit in this clan: I think I fit in this clan because I have a lot of friends in this clan and I know both leader and some members. Also in my opinion I think I am pretty good at pvp. So I can help this clan with clan battels.

Btw I was banned from mcsg and will be unbanned in 4 days sorry. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci