• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity - [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC_Steak

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: awyskiel32
Skype name: awyskiel32
Donor (Yes or No?): No ;-;
Wins: 213
Games Played: 1,700+
Past clans: ThePast, Owner of #Hype
Maturity 1-10: 9
Why do you want to be in Serenity?: I really want to get back into being part of an active clan. I look forward to meeting new people, and making new friends.
ACCEPTED - TRIAL

tigerbeats

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: tigerbeats
Skype name: tigerbeats
Donor (Yes or No?): gold
Wins: 442
Games Played: 3244
Past clans: #Hype Owner #DarkMystic
Maturity 1-10: 8
Why do you want to be in Serenity?: I want to join a new community of players and I think it will be a very fun experience.

If I get accepted thank you.

HorizontalMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: tigerbeats
Skype name: tigerbeats
Donor (Yes or No?): gold
Wins: 442
Games Played: 3244
Past clans: #Hype Owner #DarkMystic
Maturity 1-10: 8
Why do you want to be in Serenity?: I want to join a new community of players and I think it will be a very fun experience.
If I get accepted thank you.
Accepted - Trial

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Berserk i challenge your clan to a clan battle if your interested message me over skype: live:mrsoccerboy1999

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TalonFreeland
Skype name: TalonFreeland
Donor (Yes or No?): Yes
Wins: 3
Games Played: 110
Past clans: None
Why do you want to be in Serenity?: I want to be in serenity, but before I go over on how I want to be in it I want to describe while my stats are super bad. My stats do not show that I'm a good pvpier. It shows I'm a "Noob" this is due to the fact that I chose to reset my stats just because I wanted to. Not a good desision, I used to have something around 22 wins. Which isn't the best either but at least I had some. I want to join Serenity because it seems like another opportunity to meet another community. I have always just done SG for fun, and I actually am really busy, I do minecraft art commensions HERE. So, I don't really have time to upload / play MCSG. Now that it is summer time I have lots more opportunities, to play MCSG and play more competitively I'm a really enjoyable person to go around.
Extra:
• Sent by HomeyGaming, Darmody101, iSwifteh, Thalonewolf500 (All good friends of mine)

Arceus1591

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TalonFreeland
Skype name: TalonFreeland
Donor (Yes or No?): Yes
Wins: 3
Games Played: 110
Past clans: None
Why do you want to be in Serenity?: I want to be in serenity, but before I go over on how I want to be in it I want to describe while my stats are super bad. My stats do not show that I'm a good pvpier. It shows I'm a "Noob" this is due to the fact that I chose to reset my stats just because I wanted to. Not a good desision, I used to have something around 22 wins. Which isn't the best either but at least I had some. I want to join Serenity because it seems like another opportunity to meet another community. I have always just done SG for fun, and I actually am really busy, I do minecraft art commensions HERE. So, I don't really have time to upload / play MCSG. Now that it is summer time I have lots more opportunities, to play MCSG and play more competitively I'm a really enjoyable person to go around.
Extra:
• Sent by HomeyGaming, Darmody101, iSwifteh, Thalonewolf500 (All good friends of mine)
Accepted as TRIAL!

Tiosaryus10

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My minecraft IGN is TiosaryusMC.
Skype name: My skype name is ryanmagee10.
Donor (Yes or No?): Yes, Platinum
Wins: 43
Strong Points: Sword, F&S, Fishing Rod, Strafing
Weaknesses: Bow
Games Played: 717
Past clans: N/A
Maturity 1-10: 8.5
Why do you want to be in Serenity?: Before this all starts, my stats mean nothing, I started playing barely knowing how to sprint, and barely even tried. I got competitive around 300 games played. I want to be in to meet new people, and enjoy myself. I want to join so I can gain skill, and improve on my weaknesses. I want to join so I can gain knowledge with HG, and be better when recording. I want to join so I can meet new people, and maybe even improve them. I want to join so I can enjoy myself in general. -Tio

HorizontalMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My minecraft IGN is TiosaryusMC.
Skype name: My skype name is ryanmagee10.
Donor (Yes or No?): Yes, Platinum
Wins: 43
Strong Points: Sword, F&S, Fishing Rod, Strafing
Weaknesses: Bow
Games Played: 717
Past clans: N/A
Maturity 1-10: 8.5
Why do you want to be in Serenity?: Before this all starts, my stats mean nothing, I started playing barely knowing how to sprint, and barely even tried. I got competitive around 300 games played. I want to be in to meet new people, and enjoy myself. I want to join so I can gain skill, and improve on my weaknesses. I want to join so I can gain knowledge with HG, and be better when recording. I want to join so I can meet new people, and maybe even improve them. I want to join so I can enjoy myself in general. -Tio
Accepted - Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci