• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Selling proffesional graphics. (Cheap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there MCSG players I will make it short , so as you can see in topic title I'm selling graphics and if you're interested just add me on skype : minkans11

Here are some examples of my work :

Yeah... this guy has scammed MULTIPLE people and has scammed me as well. Example : gianteye123 Was scammed out of 15 dollars when an avatar someone else made was given to him by KungFuCupcake. Don't trust this guy, this thread should probably be locked aswell.

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah... this guy has scammed MULTIPLE people and has scammed me as well. Example : gianteye123 Was scammed out of 15 dollars when an avatar someone else made was given to him by KungFuCupcake. Don't trust this guy, this thread should probably be locked aswell.
Thank you :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Yep. Thank god I found out that Gianteye's avatar was literally a copy of an avatar made for someone else by GoldSolace, and he just changed the background and eye colour. Who knows what else everybody could be scammed for? And the villager drawing was stolen from this man on DeviantArt http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/collections/362625815?view_mode=2#skins

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
This is why watermarks are a thing. This thread should be locked

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Okay here are some things why I hate you:
1. Advertising all over the forums.
You advertise like everywhere, i mean everywhere, I come on my friends profile: "Hey do you want cheap graphics? Well come to my thread" NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR DAMN ADS. If they wanted graphics, they would have looked in the art thread and find your thread. I tell you to stop, but you try to make yourself look good by deleting the posts. And you call me an "Immature @#$bag."

2. Being cocky.
Do I need to explain this?

3. Scamming.
There's proof on this thread that you have scammed many, and i mean many people. You're stealing their money, and stealing is a sin, if you are Christian. "I'm the best scammer in MCSG" more like the biggest cocky Feminine Hygene Product of MCSG. Excuse my language, but i must express how i feel right now. Treat others how you want to be treated or you will face the consequences. You know, MCSG takes scamming very, very seriously, if we wanted to, we could do something about this.

4. Plagiarism.
This is 75% of your problems.
In school did you ever learn that plagiarism is wrong? I guess not, because there is clear evidence that you infringed GoldSolaces's drawings, and that one villager that Marco posted about. This is actually illegal and we could and probably will take action about this. Also copying other peoples work? That's just plain wrong. You're just plain wrong.

I haven't broken any forum rules ;3
Yes, in fact you have broken two.
7. Do not advertise: Advertising other communities or events in order to profit is prohibited.

Example:
  1. Check out my stream at www.streamingwebsite.com/advertising I’m streaming [Server that is not MCSG]
  2. Go subscribe to me on youtube: www.youtube.com/MCChadtheDJ Cool videos of [Server that is not MCSG]
  3. Look at this cool picture of me on [Server that is not MCSG]
  4. MCSG sucks. [Server name] is way better and you should check it out.

• Do not post links unless asked.
  • Posting links of live streams and youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG.
  • Links and addresses of other communities are not allowed.
  • If you are unsure whether something is classified as advertising, ask a staff member before hand.
  • Saying things like, “Leave MCSG for [server name]” or anything similar to it is considered advertising.
  • Having a forum signature that violate these rules will not be allowed.

11. Do not mislead people: Do not mislead people into learning false information that will trick them into doing something idiotic.

11. Do not mislead people: Do not mislead people into learning false information that will trick them into doing something idiotic.

I suggest you give all the money back, and say sorry to everyone, and email the people about how you infringed their copyright. And maybe then, people won't despise you.

End of Rant

Last edited:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
You advertise like everywhere, i mean everywhere, I come on my friends profile: "Hey do you want cheap graphics? Well come to my thread" NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR DAMN ADS. If they wanted graphics, they would have looked in the art thread and find your thread. I tell you to stop, but you try to make yourself look good by deleting the posts. And you call me an "Immature @#$bag."

2. Being cocky.

3. Scamming.
There's proof on this thread that you have scammed many, and i mean many people. You're stealing their money, and stealing is a sin, if you are Christian. "I'm the best scammer in MCSG" more like the biggest cocky Feminine Hygene Product of MCSG. Excuse my language, but i must express how i feel right now. Treat others how you want to be treated or you will face the consequences. You know, MCSG takes scamming very, very seriously, if we wanted to, we could do something about this.

4. Plagiarism.
In school did you ever learn that plagiarism is wrong? I guess not, because there is clear evidence that you infringed GoldSolaces's drawings, and that one villager that Marco posted about. This is actually illegal and we could and probably will take action about this. Also copying other peoples work? That's just plain wrong. You're just plain wrong.

7. Do not advertise: Advertising other communities or events in order to profit is prohibited.

Example:
  1. Check out my stream at www.streamingwebsite.com/advertising I’m streaming [Server that is not MCSG]
  2. Go subscribe to me on youtube: www.youtube.com/MCChadtheDJ Cool videos of [Server that is not MCSG]

• Posting links of live streams and youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG.
  • If you are unsure whether something is classified as advertising, ask a staff member before hand.
  • Saying things like, “Leave MCSG for [server name]” or anything similar to it is considered advertising.

I suggest you give all the money back, and say sorry to everyone, and email the people about how you infringed their copyright. And maybe then, people won't despise you.

End of Rant
killem

Reaction score

2. Being cocky.

3. Scamming.

4. Plagiarism.

Example:

End of Rant
thanks for the free rant

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score

2. Being cocky.

3. Scamming.

4. Plagiarism.

Example:

End of Rant
upload_2014-1-14_20-49-55.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci