• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Select time zone?

Mwayy

Spectator
Reaction score
On YouTube videos I've seen the sidebar state different timezones (PDT, CDT, EDT) recently, but when I join MCGamer it just shows UTC. Is there anyway I can change it or how do those people see different timezones? Thanks.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Hopefully they implement this as that would be freaking awesome. As of now though, you can't change the timezone.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Odd, it's always been CST for me. I assumed it was simply the default, as I don't watch other MCSG YouTubers.
Maybe your location settings are off?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The server uses your IP to find your Timezone and display it on the sidebar, so I assume there's just a problem with your location settings so it defaulted back to UTC.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
The server uses your IP to find your Timezone and display it on the sidebar, so I assume there's just a problem with your location settings so it defaulted back to UTC.
Really? How do you set location settings?

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
This.

We use the GeoLite2 City database to get more information about IPs of our players that connect to our servers, including approximate location and time zone. If your IP address is not mapped to a time zone in the database, the sidebar falls back to UTC. There's currently no way to manually set your time zone, but there may be in the future.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Really? How do you set location settings?
"We use the GeoLite2 City database to get more information about IPs of our players that connect to our servers, including approximate location and time zone. If your IP address is not mapped to a time zone in the database, the sidebar falls back to UTC. There's currently no way to manually set your time zone, but there may be in the future."

- Devin ^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci