• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sehorin's Event

Sehorin

Tribute
Reaction score
I would also love to help out with this. Sehorin if you would like me to help, poke me whenever it is happening and I will make you a custom channel! Heck i'll even help Staff the event for you if you like! :D

Also in terms of what the event should be, i'm thinking something to do with battlegrounds. I appreciate that is not much to work with... but anything is possible! :D
Alright! I was also thinking of something with battlegrounds, but I want to see what the people want too.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's really annoying to read tho :c
Yeah, I really only used it because for some reason my phone wouldn't let me scroll down to Trebuchet and typing in Georgia is for silly geese >:]

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make EU1, get 10000 players on it, combine the sg maps together e.g. Sg4, valley side, Alaskan, holiday etc etc... all into one big map xD last man alive wins! this would be the funniest thing ever imo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci