• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronicals

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kronicals
Wins: 26 / 192
Time Zone: EST
Well hello there, before I actually start saying what I wish to say I would simply like to say; I haven't ever been in a clan. The only clan I've been in is a Hive clan and that didn't last to long. ( Thought you might have want to know that )I understand that could play a huge factor into my chances to getting into this clan. Now, let me just say I do know a tad bit about clans and how they work, I just never got into joining one. Alright, now that I've said that; I would want to join this clan because of the enjoyment and the fact that I get to meet new people. I see that I'm able to join any clan and pretty much have the same experience, 'enjoyment and the fact that I get to meet new people' but I see this a bit different considering the people in the clan. I might keep going on to why I want to join the clan but I want to keep this as short as I can. I see myself as a good PvP'r. As cocky as that sounds I think I am good. Hopefully my age doesn't affect anything considering I'm quite mature ( Pretty sure you hear this all the time :p)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: soggypickle
Wins: around 1200
Time Zone: Pacific

I'd like to join this clan because it seems like the most professional clan available, and has some people who I've known for a long time. I was in the Rebels several months ago, spending time as both a regular and a co-leader until I got Mod and the clan was blacklisted, so I have experience with being in clans under both ranks. I consider myself to be a trustworthy individual and a strong PvP asset, and believe that accepting me into Sector Six will benefit you. The leaders/officers seem nice and capable of maintaining a clan, and I'd love to get to know them better too. I hope I'm considered. c:

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Orym, blue_heron, and tomersch (don't use tomersch anymore, though)
Wins: 700+ over all accounts
Time Zone: PST

I've been in a couple of elite clans in my past including Rebels, Titans, and some more, and from all these clans, I've realized that there's really one thing that really makes a difference for me. Maturity. The ability to play maturely and handle topics maturely, as well as have fun, are really important to me, and frankly, this seems like the most mature clan out there. Sector Six is led by great leaders, and backed by just as great members; a dream clan, if you will. I believe I can be a valuable asset, player, and friend. I'll try my hardest to be what I want from Sector Six: mature. I consider myself a good player, trustworthy friend, and a good guy overall.

jamie412763970

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jamie412763970 , JimJimFTW
Wins: 1100/4600 On jamie412763970 And 70/200 On JimJimFTW
Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time
I would like to be apart of #SectorSix because everyone in it treats each other as a familly member. And I never seen that type of bond in any other clan I have ever been in. And I would also like to be apart of the familly :3. Thanks for your time. - JimJimFTW

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jamie412763970 , JimJimFTW
Wins: 1100/4600 On jamie412763970 And 70/200 On JimJimFTW
Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time
I would like to be apart of #SectorSix because everyone in it treats each other as a familly member. And I never seen that type of bond in any other clan I have ever been in. And I would like to be apart of the familly :3
I suggest putting more effort into the application...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci