• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
I am withdrawing my application. It seems to me that the only people who get accepted into this clan are famous mods/people. I've been waiting for three weeks, and don't give me that patient talk which I know some people will want to look mature by saying. It shouldn't take this long to accept someone into a Minecraft Clan. No one is given an opportunity if they're not famous. I understand things like the Hell Games where they want famous people, but this is different. I felt as if I could really help this clan progress further in their journey to become one of MCSGest best. I do not think if I'm famous or not should affect that. I was told in teamspeak that apparently "You will not get into this clan cause no one likes you, sorry". Well how would you like me or not if I was never moved once upto a teamspeak channel. Alright maybe once, but then Kerbals and Pepsiz ditched me within ten seconds under the pretense "They had chores". For all of this I'm taking my application back. I'm sorry for posting all of this, but I'm doing this in the hopes you guys will understand that there are those of us not famous, or moderators, but we could still help this clan out a lot. That's the point of trial. I feel that the voting system should be used in the "full member" process. Not the trial member process, because that's what trial is for. You are tested. So for those people who apply after me. Sure do some research about them, but give them a chance. Since I've left MCSG this is my final wish and favour I wish from the community. Not just you guys. Every clan. Give people chances. I know your standards are high but this is Minecraft! Thank you. This is not to invoke flame, just meant for SixZo and the others to see.
~ ProfessorRetro
#MinecraftClan

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I am withdrawing my application. It seems to me that the only people who get accepted into this clan are famous mods/people. I've been waiting for three weeks, and don't give me that patient talk which I know some people will want to look mature by saying. It shouldn't take this long to accept someone into a Minecraft Clan. No one is given an opportunity if they're not famous. I understand things like the Hell Games where they want famous people, but this is different. I felt as if I could really help this clan progress further in their journey to become one of MCSGest best. I do not think if I'm famous or not should affect that. I was told in teamspeak that apparently "You will not get into this clan cause no one likes you, sorry". Well how would you like me or not if I was never moved once upto a teamspeak channel. Alright maybe once, but then Kerbals and Pepsiz ditched me within ten seconds under the pretense "They had chores". For all of this I'm taking my application back. I'm sorry for posting all of this, but I'm doing this in the hopes you guys will understand that there are those of us not famous, or moderators, but we could still help this clan out a lot. That's the point of trial. I feel that the voting system should be used in the "full member" process. Not the trial member process, because that's what trial is for. You are tested. So for those people who apply after me. Sure do some research about them, but give them a chance. Since I've left MCSG this is my final wish and favour I wish from the community. Not just you guys. Every clan. Give people chances. I know your standards are high but this is Minecraft! Thank you. This is not to invoke flame, just meant for SixZo and the others to see.
~ ProfessorRetro
I'll continue with the long-term plans I have for this organization. Your opinion, however, was interesting to read.

Also, I do typically give the final word on who gets in the clan and who doesn't. I assure you I have allowed people in the clan that I hardly know on a personal level. I don't quite understand what you are trying to touch on by claiming the only people who are accepted into this clan are "famous".

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
~ ProfessorRetro
I'm sorry that Kerbals and I are putting Irl first...

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with Retro. You don't give "randies" a chance. You guys can say what you want but you don't give them a chance no matter what they do. If you don't agree with this then I would recommend you just close the applications or change how the process is done. Most peoe I this clan talked to Retro once and hated him, I actually like him and he is really skilled and nice if you got to know him.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with Retro. You don't give "randies" a chance. You guys can say what you want but you don't give them a chance no matter what they do. If you don't agree with this then I would recommend you just close the applications or change how the process is done. Most peoe I this clan talked to Retro once and hated him, I actually like him and he is really skilled and nice if you got to know him.
I'm a BK. People call me BKCandy. Word. :cool:

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
But I mean thats what ts is for. Like in Forgotten, we didn't know alot of people but once we got to know them,we got to like them and accepted them.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But I mean thats what ts is for. Like in Forgotten, we didn't know alot of people but once we got to know them,we got to like them and accepted them.
People can go on teamspeak as much as they want, they don't get moved, unless they are already buddy buddy with a member or two.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
If you could elaborate on what defines "randies" in your context, that'd be useful.

Chances are given where chances are needed. I don't agree with your statement, however I appreciate the opinion. I'll leave my acceptance system be as the clan is coming along quite nicely. :)

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
I'm not "known" by many in this clan. I'm still trying my hardest even if I do get denied, I'll work hard, and try again another day, or if I don't feel this clan is for me, then I'll try another clan. Nothing will get done without "trying", if you really think that just because you're not "FAMOUS!" then you won't get in, think again. Clans aren't about "famous people" and things like that, they're about coming together as a team, and working to compete and have fun. Not only do I not agree with this, I strongly disagree with it.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
I sense flame starting... Pls no flame, also I don't blame you boowho if flame does start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci