• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your name: Scott
Your age: 16
Your Minecraft username: sixzoseven
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): No
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?: ye my keybord has 2 alt keys
Past administration or moderation experiences: admin
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: ye
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: give them timeout 10 mins
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: nice person
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: i dont have anymore presence to give u guys. christmas is over
Do you have the ability to record video?: yes iphone video camera works like lucky charms cereal
Do you own a microphone?: yes iphone is small but maybe not micro small
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: about 20 dollars
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: i am taking spanish but for now i only know american
Where are you located? (Time zone): america

I, {Name Here}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

my name is scott not name here btw
Why?

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Your name: Scott
Your age: 16
Your Minecraft username: sixzoseven
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): No
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?: ye my keybord has 2 alt keys
Past administration or moderation experiences: admin
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: ye
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: give them timeout 10 mins
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: nice person
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: i dont have anymore presence to give u guys. christmas is over
Do you have the ability to record video?: yes iphone video camera works like lucky charms cereal
Do you own a microphone?: yes iphone is small but maybe not micro small
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: about 20 dollars
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: i am taking spanish but for now i only know american
Where are you located? (Time zone): america

I, {Name Here}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

my name is scott not name here btw
Denied: Reason: No past moderating experience

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: K259864
Wins: 181
Time Zone: est

I would love to be an active and contributing member to a clan. I have looked at several clans and I decided on this one. The qualities necessary to be a member here are exactly what I was looking for in a clan. I have been playing MCSG for 1 year and 4 months now and I was once in a clan. I was in #Cobras back when I was a diamond donor and in that time I met many friends who I still talk to today. The sense of community that you feel in a clan is unmatched by anything on these forums, on TeamSpeak, or in-game (except for being staff). I know that I may not be the best at PvP but I will bring a lot to the clan. My one PvP strength that I do have is flint and steel. I really hope I make it into this clan and thanks for reading and considering.
Bed at pvp, rekt I'm with no armour and fist.
Luv ya
Much recommend

bunnyhunny

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FireworkMaster9
Wins: 333/938 (As of posting this)
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

I’ve been thinking about joining the clan for quite some time now and finally decided on doing so. I have no experience of being in one of these clans and I feel it would be a good experience to have. For my pvp skills, I could say that I am good with my sword and my bow (both long distance and short distance). I pretty good with my flint & steel, but not to the same level as my bow and sword. I’m alright with my fishing rod, but I have been practicing with it lately and it has improved quite a bit. Hopefully you guys will consider me as one of your members, and I’ll give it all that I got to help make this clan successful.
YUS HILY RECOMENDID

shemgoltz

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty much all of us are west coast (Except for me :(), so when you posted that, it would've been 8:51 for them, and they probably would've been sleeping xP
Yea for me it was 12 am... I WAS SLEEPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci