• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: monsters689
Wins: 89
Time Zone: UTC +13 hours

Paragraph
First thing I know I only have 89 wins but I want whoever is reviewing my application to keep reading. Firstly my wins as I usually play at 15-30 fps 30 being the max I ever get I think I am doing pretty good I know my w/l ratio is horrid but basically everyone is bad when they first start playing. I have multiple good routes on most of the maps, there are only a few amount of maps which I do not have amazing routes, I will be looking to find better routes but it is quite difficult when the map is not played. I know that this clan is as good as it could get and playing and learning tactics from the gifted players that are in the clan I can only get better one thing I might add is that I am getting my new computer for Christmas which will also help me actually play at good fps and improve my skills a lot. I have also played with a decent amount of members in the clan, I am a nice guy and don't be mean and cause fights between players I love being in a clan I find it very fun and unique, Even when fighting the most difficult of players and teams and am not lagging I can defeat them, when I concentrate and try to play at the best of my ability which I will be at whenever I am chosen to fight for this clan. Also being a Moderator here at MCGamer I listen to what I have been asked to do and respect the higher members of the clan. Also I am very active on TeamSpeak and in game as well, Whenever I am feeling low sad or just bored I hop on to the Teamspeak and talk to people which makes me happy and I really enjoy playing with my friends and making new ones as well. So all in all I hope I could be accepted to this amazing clan and can improve my PvP skills to become better at the game.

Thanks,
monsters

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NativeTalent
Wins: 466+
Time Zone: I live in Hawaii so I live in Hawaii Standard Time. Which I believe is about 5 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.

I guess I will start by telling you a bit about myself. My IRL name is Liam. I am currently 15 years of age and will be turning 16 in March. Although I am only 15, I am very mature for my age and very easy to get along with once I get to know someone. Some positive qualities I possess is that I am able to stay calm in very stressful situations. I am a very hard working person and once I set my mind on something there is nothing that can stop me. I feel that I will be able to contribute to this team because of how active I am as well as how positive I am. I try to help influence others around me in a positive way. I feel that my PvP skills are at a really good level already. (The times I played with you a couple days ago I was playing on my school computer with 10 fps). I feel that my communication skills and my teamwork skills will help the overall quality of this team. I have been apart many successful clans such as Chrome, Titans, Forsaken, and also a clan that I owned myself, Kronic. The experiences I have gained from all of these clans help me grow not only as a PvPer but as a person as well. The reason I want to apply to the clan is because I like how progressive this clan is. This clan is always expanding and thinking outside of the box. When you look at other clans, they lack the one thing that this clan has. The thing that makes this clan unique is the organization. Many clans don't have this and I was really looking for a structured clan and this is it. I am hoping that if I am accepted that I will be able to create a plethora of memories that I will be able to look back on years from now. I feel that after the members are picked, this clan will become more than a team. It will become a family. A family where they will laugh and be competitive and overall have a great time with each other. I really hope that I am able to call this my home one day. I patiently await your decision. I hope I am granted the opportunity to be a part of the great Sector Six.

-NativeTalent <3

Last edited:

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
Time Zone: I live in Hawaii so I live in Hawaii Standard Time. Which I believe is about 5 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.

I guess I will start by telling you a bit about myself. My IRL name is Liam. I am currently 15 years of age and will be turning 16 in March. Although I am only 15, I am very mature for my age and very easy to get along with once I get to know someone. Some positive qualities I possess is that I am able to stay calm in very stressful situations. I am a very hard working person and once I set my mind on something there is nothing that can stop me. I feel that I will be able to contribute to this team because of how active I am as well as how positive I am. I try to help influence others around me in a positive way. I feel that my PvP skills are at a really good level already. (The times I played with you a couple days ago I was playing on my school computer with 10 fps). I feel that my communication skills and my teamwork skills will help the overall quality of this team. I have been apart many successful clans such as Chrome, Titans, Forsaken, and also a clan that I owned myself, Kronic. The experiences I have gained from all of these clans help me grow not only as a PvPer but as a person as well. The reason I want to apply to the clan is because I like how progressive this clan is. This clan is always expanding and thinking outside of the box. When you look at other clans, they lack the one thing that this clan has. The thing that makes this clan unique is the organization. Many clans don't have this and I was really looking for a structured clan and this is it. Another thing is that I'm also not one of those stuck up people that don't look to have fun as well. I am hoping that if I am accepted that I will be able to create a plethora of memories that I will be able to look back on years from now. I feel that after the members are picked, this clan will become more than a team. It will become a family. A family where they will laugh and be competitive and overall have a great time with each other. I really hope that I am able to call this my home one day. I patiently await your decision. I hope I am granted the opportunity to be apart of the great Sector Six.

-NativeTalent <3
N8IV i5 b4d

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good luck guys! Just heard about you today, and I know from experience that all members of this team are incredibly skilled, mature and cool to be around. Hope to possibly be a part of the future of this clan ;)

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Basically going yolo right here.

Minecraft IGN: TOXICWASTEII
Wins: 1067, I would have a lot more but I moved to Hive, around the time Sixzo was mod on there, and I currently have 1190 wins on the Hive.
Time Zone: Central Time Zone (United States)

I feel that this clan has potential when it starts scrimming and clan battling. Being through many clans I can somewhat expose or give advice on what to do in certain situations etc. Also, I'm quite decent at leading a group. I have a lot of experience on MCSG, I know mostly every single call out on the 5 usual maps played in scrimmages, I know mostly every OP route, or decent route on those five maps (SG4, Sg Highway, Valleyside, TSG2, Holiday.) I know most of the members on the roster, and I'm pretty sure they know me decently. I think I would be a great addition to the clan, for my pvp skills, leading skills, and just the basic knowledge of Minecraft. Though I may be immature at sometimes (when people really don't mind it.) I'm usually myself, I'm kinda a shy person around new people I meet, but I still think I will fit in just nicely. I also have a YouTube channel called, ItsToxicFinest (Don't know if I'm allowed to put a link of my channel) But I post daily so maybe that could resemble my activeness. I also like to start competitive gaming on MCSG, I really just play with clans in scrimmages and such at this point. Well, I hope you consider me!

Sincerely,
Toxic
What happened? Forsaken was doing so well.

Hydrarealms

Experienced
Reaction score
Reapplying, I think my original post was accidentally deleted but after i post a this application I will make sure it's gone :)
Minecraft IGN:Hydrarealms, ICutzyy, and erniejecis
Age:12 but extremely mature when needed, Ex: Clan Battles. Scrimmages. FFas, ect
Wins:1370 I believe but I'm getting more and more wins nowadays
Time Zone:EST
I want to join this clan extremely bad due to the Roster and organization of the clan. I am sick of other clans calling constant hacks, but with a admin and a few mods they will not be so quick to judge. This making Clan battles and scrims fun not spending half a hour complaining who gets the win. I know that being in this clan will be a mix of seriousness and fun times. I can spend lot's of time on ts and will be very active to this clan. I know I can make friends in this clan and hopefully will improve in pvp as well. My strengths in pvp include Flint and steel and bow on some days. My sword is basically average but i strafe decently well.My weaknesses are fishing rod but am getting better at it. I was good with it until 1.7 come out. While adjusting to the sprint I never used my fishing rod now people are adjusting to the fishing rod and ready to use it again me being one of those people. While playing with you guys i can bring it back up! Anyway Hopefully this will be overlooked and discussed. I would not be surprised if I did not make the cut and I think my age is handicapping me from joining but I did not tell a lie i am very mature for my age and hopefully you will give it a second thought. Sorry for any spelling mistakes I typed this in a semi rush. <3

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I guess I will start by telling you a bit about myself. My IRL name is Liam. I am currently 15 years of age and will be turning 16 in March. Although I am only 15, I am very mature for my age and very easy to get along with once I get to know someone. Some positive qualities I possess is that I am able to stay calm in very stressful situations. I am a very hard working person and once I set my mind on something there is nothing that can stop me. I feel that I will be able to contribute to this team because of how active I am as well as how positive I am. I try to help influence others around me in a positive way. I feel that my PvP skills are at a really good level already. (The times I played with you a couple days ago I was playing on my school computer with 10 fps). I feel that my communication skills and my teamwork skills will help the overall quality of this team. I have been apart many successful clans such as Chrome, Titans, Forsaken, and also a clan that I owned myself, Kronic. The experiences I have gained from all of these clans help me grow not only as a PvPer but as a person as well. The reason I want to apply to the clan is because I like how progressive this clan is. This clan is always expanding and thinking outside of the box. When you look at other clans, they lack the one thing that this clan has. The thing that makes this clan unique is the organization. Many clans don't have this and I was really looking for a structured clan and this is it. I am hoping that if I am accepted that I will be able to create a plethora of memories that I will be able to look back on years from now. I feel that after the members are picked, this clan will become more than a team. It will become a family. A family where they will laugh and be competitive and overall have a great time with each other. I really hope that I am able to call this my home one day. I patiently await your decision. I hope I am granted the opportunity to be a part of the great Sector Six.

-NativeTalent <3
Recommended!
My nubbynub

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Operdasher
Wins: 701
Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Hi. I would like to join Sector Six due to the fact that you are all, well, awesome. You seem like an entertaining bunch to be around and your pvp skills are all synchronized together so well that they seem impossible to vanquish. You have a lot of maturity, Big name players, and staff, Which makes you just that much better. Quite a few things set this clan of yours out from the others in such amazing ways, Such as your leader is an Admin, Your Application Template is different than others, you have the ability to acquire such powerful players to your roster, leaving other clans at huge disadvantages, and all of the members seems to have a wonderful time playing with the clan, which is what I would like to do. I know, I'm pretty young, But I can show mature on and off the battlefield making me a good match for the clan. Thank you so much for reading my application and I hope I can get accepted!

EDIT: I've have lots of experience in other clans such as Organization, Sovereign, and Wolfpack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci