• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scrimmage Maps, we need a change.

Do you believe this thread has a point to it, and/or should happen?

• Yes, I agree with this thread completely and it should happen.

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • Well, I'm fine with the current maps, but change would be pretty cool.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • No thanks, I am completely fine with playing the maps currently being played in scrimmages.

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I think changing the scrim maps would be a great idea.
But wouldn't doing so also change the Clan Battle maps?
Seeing as usually you practice maps you will battle on.

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
Our sensors indicate 10 Tier 2 chests :3
Before when you mentioned that you want some of the maps to be more survival based, which is completely fine in my opinion. What I think is a little unfair is the tiering of TSG1. 8 of the tier 2's are a corn and besides that the only other two are in the same location. I just think that the map isn't balanced if only one person in the lobby of 24 people gets a double tier 2, while the rest of the lobby has to go round in full leather and the odd bit of armour that they may have got off corn or from killing someone. This seems more of a hide from the one op guy than than a fair survival situation. Yes the better players will be able to kill this op person but the average/bad players don't stand a chance because their gear isn't even close to what the op person has. All I am trying to say is perhaps just put a few more tier 2s around the map to help even out the playing field, rather than having the one person with op stuff who gets that double chest.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It would also be good to implement some more scrim maps that are already on the servers like Alaskan Village, and some older maps like Icarus, Chernobyl, and others.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I vote that sg3 should be the only scrim map played ever

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd be more than happy for some new maps great idea!! It's like getting some new dlc maps for mcsg :D

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Are 8 of those at corn? :D Just saying, even if those were outside of corn, 10 just isn't enough for a balanced game.
We need new maps but everyone would need time to learn The maps and the chest routes etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci