• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

School Pet Peeves

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
  1. People walking slow
  2. Kids who don't care about anyone but themselves
  3. Being accused of hacking when all you did was make a shortcut to the shutdown button!
  4. People leaving their rubbish on the ground and expecting others to clean up for them!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When people spend their whole time at the lockers and it blocks your's ._.
And when teachers you can't listen to music, I cri

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Project partners who DON'T DO THEIR WORK.

"When I die, I want the people I did group projects with to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.”
I recently did a project on the Renaissance, and one of the people in my group did nothing, and to add on to that he was complaining that he did everything! -_- Like, if you're not going to do your work, at least admit to it.

Also when the younger kids think they're really cool and get into "physical fights" and plan a place, and time to beat each other up. Either way there's always an excuse to back out so it never happens. :p

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I recently did a project on the Renaissance, and one of the people in my group did nothing, and to add on to that he was complaining that he did everything! -_- Like, if you're not going to do your work, at least admit to it.
I just relentlessly reminded my partner until they did something, which was easy considering we're dorm neighbours.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Project partners who DON'T DO THEIR WORK.

"When I die, I want the people I did group projects with to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.”
I'm glad when my partners do nothing most of the time. I can do it better myself and with less hassle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci