• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rugged Lands

Should this map be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 156 83.9%
  • No (Tell us why)

Votes: 30 16.1%

• Total voters

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Damn, if it means that much to me , i can't even imagine how ejegun and hobo feel when they did way more on the map than me. Thanks. :3
Since i love playing on sg3 I'll probably enjoy this map
The only bad thing is when people get stone swords at the beginning :p

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
looking at it alone it looks good
but with the PMC contest there are a lot of decent maps and this one may get lost in the crowd. Im no judge but I did help with the spawn/tier 2 setting last night. Im just saying..

And short answer to the title of this thread. We will find out shortly!
Longer answer. This is one of the 10+ PMC maps that will be added for testing to the PMC servers we have. So it will be tested (played on) by staff and members alike. I am not sure what happens after that but I think there would be some kind of community vote for favored maps, then the PMC judges pick the 1, 2, and 3 winners. If it is not one of the winners/favored by the community during testing, even though it has high votes here, I wouldn't expect it to be added. On the flip side, if voted high by the community after the testing/one of the PMC winners, then it would!

Either way, neat build and good luck.
Eh what? This isn't for the PMC contest. Derp.
BTW this is being added to normal mcsg along with some other maps. We where contacted by life about it , this map has nothing to do with the PMC contest as it was started 9 months ago!!!

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
looking at it alone it looks good
but with the PMC contest there are a lot of decent maps and this one may get lost in the crowd. Im no judge but I did help with the spawn/tier 2 setting last night. Im just saying..

And short answer to the title of this thread. We will find out shortly!
Longer answer. This is one of the 10+ PMC maps that will be added for testing to the PMC servers we have. So it will be tested (played on) by staff and members alike. I am not sure what happens after that but I think there would be some kind of community vote for favored maps, then the PMC judges pick the 1, 2, and 3 winners. If it is not one of the winners/favored by the community during testing, even though it has high votes here, I wouldn't expect it to be added. On the flip side, if voted high by the community after the testing/one of the PMC winners, then it would!

Either way, neat build and good luck.
It is getting added to the main servers. It is not made for the PMC contest.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Eh what? This isn't for the PMC contest. Derp.
BTW this is being added to normal mcsg along with some other maps. We where contacted by life about it , this map has nothing to do with the PMC contest as it was started 9 months ago!!!
oh.. nvm then lol
All I know is we were working on it last night along with all the PMC maps :p

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh.. nvm then lol
All I know is we were working on it last night along with all the PMC maps :p
Haha. I believe they are adding in normal community maps on the main servers and the PMC maps on the PMC servers , and then the PMC winners are added to MCSG.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha. I believe they are adding in normal community maps on the main servers and the PMC maps on the PMC servers , and then the PMC winners are added to MCSG.
Ya I knew that was the case. I just thought I remembered yours being PMC. Guess not. lol sorry

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Happy to see that this was accepted! Can't wait to at it.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
WE NEED MORE BIG MAPS! (like what this one appears to be)
I'm sick of this tiny island crap *Cough Breeze cough*

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WE NEED MORE BIG MAPS! (like what this one appears to be)
I'm sick of this tiny island crap *Cough Breeze cough*
The radius is smaller than breeze. But the terrain makes it up. Our nex map will have a raius of at least 400 and will be 48 slot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci