• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RQsplit's Charity livestream: Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
alright. I probably will anyways, but just in case I can't :3

palogamer

Spectator
Reaction score
i know i can come form 6-7 then 11- 6pm sunday, cant went for the fun :)

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
Yay :D Thanks
Eshan, unfortunately i will not be able to donate as much as i previously said as my mouse has broken into pieces and i will need to by a new cheep on until i can afford a new one so i will on,y be able to donate around £30 again really sorry but i need a new mouse as my WHOLE family uses my computer.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Eshan, one little question :p

I thaught at first only specific people would be able to join the TS (including, maybe, donators), so if thats the case, why are you giving the ip to the public? :eek: :p

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Eshan, one little question :p

I thaught at first only specific people would be able to join the TS (including, maybe, donators), so if thats the case, why are you giving the ip to the public? :eek: :p
Anyone can join, but only CERTAIN people can talk

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
AAAh! Ok haha :p I got that part mixed up! :p

Thanks! :D
No problem, I will need anyone who's helping to be on there and talk to me BEFORE the actual stream, so if you want to help out or be in it, Come on

Eshan, unfortunately i will not be able to donate as much as i previously said as my mouse has broken into pieces and i will need to by a new cheep on until i can afford a new one so i will on,y be able to donate around £30 again really sorry but i need a new mouse as my WHOLE family uses my computer.
Dont worry :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
No problem, I will need anyone who's helping to be on there and talk to me BEFORE the actual stream, so if you want to help out or be in it, Come on

Dont worry :p
I would love to! :)
But, even if i have TS, I have never talked to anyone through TS.... well actually, ive never talked through the internet, its just kind of my stupid "shyness" :p
But, if I end up being able to help (have to study this week) Ill surely fight that "shyness" I have if it is for charity :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to! :)
But, even if i have TS, I have never talked to anyone through TS.... well actually, ive never talked through the internet, its just kind of my stupid "shyness" :p
But, if I end up being able to help (have to study this week) Ill surely fight that "shyness" I have if it is for charity :D
Ill be there for you mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci