• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royalty ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDragonSlayer

Platinum
Reaction score
I haven't talked with Emil, but i give you both Farmer [ Trial ] because i feel that we need some players in the clan :)
TYSM for that i have always wanted to be in a clan especially a good clan and i know this clan is VERY good because Zethiz Lifeyz and Vestry is in it now i can prove to all people that tell me that I'm bad because of my stats that they are wrong.
TYSM again and i hope that i can get to be a member someday :D

Kryhtz

Platinum
Reaction score
TYSM for that i have always wanted to be in a clan especially a good clan and i know this clan is VERY good because Zethiz Lifeyz and Vestry is in it now i can prove to all people that tell me that I'm bad because of my stats that they are wrong.
TYSM again and i hope that i can get to be a member someday :D
huh man you look so excited for joining a clan,chill ;) you'll see their right side soon

M

Experienced
Reaction score
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Battey

Career
Reaction score
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
TTT ! !!

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the spam is back ;(

Quw

Experienced
Reaction score
Turk olan skype team aranir ? Zethiz turk?!!1?1?1!1??1!1?1?

TooKawaii

Platinum
Reaction score

Name: Thomas

IGN: TooKawaii and when name changes weren't around my name was OreoKing1230.

Skypename: zolkza.

Wins: I used to have 60 wins but then I reset my stats so now I have 8 wins. But I am a pretty decent pvper, we could always do a 1v1.

Games played: 273.

PvP strengths: Bow, Sword, F&N's, and Im decent with a fishing rod!

PvP weaknesses: Teamers, Hackers, Huahwi.

Previous clan experiences: No, I have never been with in a clan.

Why do you want to join Royalty: I want to get better at PVP and help this clan get wins. If I can make this clan grow I will try to get all my friends from TeamElite or just friends in general.

As I am an Elite in the Build Team TeamElite I can ask them to apply or just help the clan grow and maybe make this clan get popular.

Thank you for reading my application!
-TooKawaii:p:)

Battey

Career
Reaction score

Name: Thomas

IGN: TooKawaii and when name changes weren't around my name was OreoKing1230.

Skypename: zolkza.

Wins: I used to have 60 wins but then I reset my stats so now I have 8 wins. But I am a pretty decent pvper, we could always do a 1v1.

Games played: 273.

PvP strengths: Bow, Sword, F&N's, and Im decent with a fishing rod!

PvP weaknesses: Teamers, Hackers, Huahwi.

Previous clan experiences: No, I have never been with in a clan.

Why do you want to join Royalty: I want to get better at PVP and help this clan get wins. If I can make this clan grow I will try to get all my friends from TeamElite or just friends in general.
As I am an Elite in the Build Team TeamElite I can ask them to apply or just help the clan grow and maybe make this clan get popular.

Thank you for reading my application!
-TooKawaii:p:)
declined sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci