• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: NoobyGamingHD
Wins: 302
Donor: diamond
Skype Name: NoobyGamingHD
Your Timezone: Pacific
Pvp Strengths: sword, fns, rod
PvP Weaknesses: water fights, huahwi
Good Microphone: yes
Past Clans (No made up ones) ThePast and Instinct
Why do you want to join the Royals (Make a a sentence or two.) It seems like a good clan and I think I would be a good fit. Also my friend GentleSnivy is in here.
If you like Kricken will you back off for Yured? (We need great detail for this): Well, Umm, just..... Im just not going to say more than yes

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to join the Royals (Make a a sentence or two.) It seems like a good clan and I think I would be a good fit. Also my friend GentleSnivy is in here.
If you like Kricken will you back off for Yured? (We need great detail for this): Well, Umm, just..... Im just not going to say more than yes
He's my cousin and I'm not trying to be rude, but you have been in way more clans lol

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted as Member. Be active on TeamSpeak

speeker10

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: speeker10
Wins: 260
Donor: Yes, diamond
Skype Name: speeker10
Your Timezone: Eastern Standard
Pvp Strengths: using the fishing rod and bow
PvP Weaknesses: fighting in small areas like a forest need to go to open area
Good Microphone: Yes pretty decent u can tell me http://www.youtube.com/speeker10productions
Past Clans (No made up ones) Yes #Evolutions I left cuz they were jerks
Why do you want to join the Royals (Make a a sentence or two.) I would like to join because I'm decent w/ a bow fishingrod fns combo at the same time. and i've seen a few of the clan members around.
If you like Kricken will you back off for Yured? (We need great detail for this): umm... no, yes, maybe IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci