• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
I guess we'll never be Royals...
Please Lock Thread Tree_TheBigKind Adragonfire9 DPinky HyP3rKi113r
Reason: Inactivity, Yured Grounded, I can't get on as much as I used to, with school and sports, I can't really Lead when I'm going to barely be on, The TeamSpeak is so inactive... No one ever gets on and everyone ignores what we say to get on. I'm sorry for everyone I failed and if we do come back. It'll be in Summer, when we have a lot of time to do stuff. But for now Royals will be gone and we will come back one day.
gg

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Reason: Inactivity, Yured Grounded, I can't get on as much as I used to, with school and sports, I can't really Lead when I'm going to barely be on, The TeamSpeak is so inactive... No one ever gets on and everyone ignores what we say to get on. I'm sorry for everyone I failed and if we do come back. It'll be in Summer, when we have a lot of time to do stuff. But for now Royals will be gone and we will come back one day.
Well I guess we'll never be Royals :( This was a great clan one of my favorites. Thank you for this wonderful journey guys! But everything has to come to an end. Once more #Royals.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Gentle nuuuuuu

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I guess we'll never be Royals :( This was a great clan one of my favorites. Thank you for this wonderful journey guys! But everything has to come to an end. Once more #Royals.
We had a good run bbs <3

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
It's just, we do nothing. I can't do much anymore so I'll just be playing barely in a randy clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci