• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a few complaints to make about this clan. Lately, the members of this clan haven't been treating me very well. I'm not naming names, if you want to know that bad message me on Skype, I doubt it will matter though. I also don't like the fact that Jspwn has been abusing his powers of being of a high rank towards me, demoting me, and then rubbing it in my face and you're doing nothing about it. Just because he's the owner of the teamspeak doesn't mean you should give him special treatments. Treat all your members the same, or you're taking the risk of making others leave. Also, demoting me as officer for no reason, without telling me? I don't care if I was demoted, because I might leave anyways, but you could have atleast told me I was demoted and why. So with that being said, fix this or you're risking losing one of your good, most active clan members. Thanks for your time.
-Macy
Xero demoted you for inactivity.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
<------ Tour of #Royals ts

<------ OMG Taking someone's map o_O

<------------ Mpr, what was this for?

<---- Again Mpr?

Last edited:

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

<---- Again Mpr?

Did you forget to add in what you and alpha said before hand? No you left that out to make you look like the innocent person.

Reaction score

<---- Again Mpr?
If you have a real problem with us then talk to us about it, stop trying to make us look bad. Do the mature thing, and get off of this thread, and stay off. We don't try to make your clan look bad. Leave us alone and we'll leave you guys alone. It's that simple.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
I, ProShooterBF, speak on behalf of Primeval.

We challenge you to an 8v8 on the MCSG servers on Sunday, September 22nd at 2:00 PM Central Standard Time. The games will be best of 3. Please contact me on the forums via Inbox or reply here if you'd like.

Please read and abide by these rules during the clan battle. (US Clan Battle Rules):http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/clan-battle-rules.55649/#post-612672

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci