• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rotating New Maps

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Xratedvegi

Tribute
Reaction score
I've noticed that there are some community maps being added.
At the moment its only two but eventually it will become more and more so this is my idea:
Every Month or so we switch the new map this will give people a chance to play a variety of maps and allow people to adapt new skills and routes and it will give a chance for mapmakers to show off.
There should be two community maps at a time so there would only be 5 at any given time
This is not included for the official maps.

Your's truly TomoHD

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
well not everyone plays as much as some people so 1 month isnt enough on a whole new map, also its going to be hard to get 2 new maps every month because there isn't that many good ones that people are making. i know what you are just annoyed that breeze island is played to much so something little such as the map that was played cannot be played again straight after so if breeze island is chosen, on the server it cannot have breeze island until it has somehting else, but yes i agree people should vote for more then 1 map but only giving the map creators a month of shine is pretty harsh since it takes ages to make a decent map

Xratedvegi

Tribute
Reaction score
Mabay more then but I don't want there to be 5+ maps beacuase one day ill say too you vote for map 67

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Mabay more then but I don't want there to be 5+ maps beacuase one day ill say too you vote for map 67
looks like talk about the present when more comes out we deal with it

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would Love more map , Breeze Island is a Fun Map and i hope for more maps like aBreeze Island ;) not that OverGrow is Bad :oops: so a new map Every Month or So would be Great more of a Challenge ^.^

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I would Love more map , Breeze Island is a Fun Map and i hope for more maps like aBreeze Island ;) not that OverGrow is Bad :oops: so a new map Every Month or So would be Great more of a Challenge ^.^
yes but a 1 map per month is hard on the community, vareide is still busy bringing out one of his stunning maps but the community maps still take as long to make. we can't rely on 1 map per month its really just when people are making decent ones

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
guys think smart here its not possible to get 1 or 2 community maps a week or even a month so guys its not gonna happen stop living in fantasy land

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
This suggestion is bad and you should feel bad. There needs to be varieties in maps and doing this somehow or another gets rid of the variety since one week you love a map and the next week its gone and you're sad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci