• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rolling Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcoreas

Spectator
Reaction score
Edit: Hop on us69.mcsg.in and help us test Minecraft 1.5!

Hey guys,

I'm sure a lot of you noticed the update fail this morning with the MOTD stating "A Minecraft Server" and spawning in a newly generated world... some configuration changes were made, and I wasn't quite aware of them; I apologize for the downtime.
We will be updating the plugin over the morning, as well as updating the maps to include the correct tier 2 chests. Once we begin rolling out the updates for the maps, an update will be made to the bottom of this post.

In addition, Minecraft 1.5 has been released. Please do not upgrade just yet, we will be testing the plugin on 1.5 shortly.
do you know exactly when 1.5 will be on this servers and us69 does not work

robbiemcfadden97

Spectator
Reaction score
These servers have been ruined. Everyone is equal, even if there are noobs, since there is only leather armor, and not even full leather armor. There are only stone and iron swords, again, removing the fun of the game. REMOVE THE NEWEST UPDATE TO THE HUNGER GAMES! They have been ruined, and I personally, will no longer play on these servers! Welcome to the Hive. I hope everyone else agrees that this update has ruined MCSG for me and my friend. It was nice knowing you MCSG!! It was fun while it lasted!!!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
These servers have been ruined. Everyone is equal, even if there are noobs, since there is only leather armor, and not even full leather armor. There are only stone and iron swords, again, removing the fun of the game. REMOVE THE NEWEST UPDATE TO THE HUNGER GAMES! They have been ruined, and I personally, will no longer play on these servers! Welcome to the Hive. I hope everyone else agrees that this update has ruined MCSG for me and my friend. It was nice knowing you MCSG!! It was fun while it lasted!!!
They are just testing. It was a mistake that they are probably working on right now as I type.

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
This new thing is really bad, no more diamonds, no more iron armor everybodies equal, you might as well not try and the turn up in a deathmatch with a sword, you probbably would kill everyone since they have leather items ...

Reaction score
This new thing is really bad, no more diamonds, no more iron armor everybodies equal, you might as well not try and the turn up in a deathmatch with a sword, you probbably would kill everyone since they have leather items ...
Um. This is a bug that happened while trying to add the new items into chests. It will very soon be fixed.

Reaction score
I assume I'm not the only one experiencing extreme lag. I got on just now after a few hours of waiting for the lag to die down, but it was even worse than before. I tried for 4 minutes to craft a diamond sword, and it wasn't working (I couldn't grab finished item, if I could then once I grabbed it the crafting table screen would disappear and the materials would fall out). And I couldn't rearrange the items in my inventory because they'd either randomly fall out of my inventory or just keep moving back to their previous spots.
I guess this isn't really lag, it's just glitches. I don't lag when running around, it's just the things in crafting, rearranging, etc. Is there any way to help this or should I just wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci