• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rolling hills

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You need to upload pictures to make people interested in your map. Also, people who dont want to download the map will not look at it. People who are also viewing VIA tablet or smartphone will want something to look at as a reference.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I'm taking risks, downloading the map, I'll post screenshots.. IF ITS NOT A VIRUS
EDIT : Forgot 4shared had antivirus :l
EDIT 2 : Can I use Nodus to check out this map, I need stuff to take pics easier
EDIT 3 : Here's some reviews, couldn't get screenshots until I get approval for EDIT 2 :p. The map is horrible, honestly, I'm sure its pretty much a generated world but either WorldEdit'd or VoxelSniper'd. There's not much landmarks and the outburst of trees is too much. While creating a map, try to focus on one biome or two biome, it helps. Chest placement, as much as I can see, is bad, they are literally placed everywhere and there are even some chests which looks 'odd-one-out' as there are no chests near it. Chests are all placed in 4-block spaces, which gives it an another bad point.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
You need to use pictures to create the desire for the map and lure people into looking more into it - exactly how advertising works. :p

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm taking risks, downloading the map, I'll post screenshots.. IF ITS NOT A VIRUS
EDIT : Forgot 4shared had antivirus :l
EDIT 2 : Can I use Nodus to check out this map, I need stuff to take pics easier
EDIT 3 : Here's some reviews, couldn't get screenshots until I get approval for EDIT 2 :p. The map is horrible, honestly, I'm sure its pretty much a generated world but either WorldEdit'd or VoxelSniper'd. There's not much landmarks and the outburst of trees is too much. While creating a map, try to focus on one biome or two biome, it helps. Chest placement, as much as I can see, is bad, they are literally placed everywhere and there are even some chests which looks 'odd-one-out' as there are no chests near it. Chests are all placed in 4-block spaces, which gives it an another bad point.
I highly doubt you need permission to explore a map in singleplayer with Nodus. What are they going to do, sue you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci