• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Role models

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi guys! Vanth here with another thread :)

I know what your probably thinking, that there are three similar threads to this right now. And i'm sorry about that, I'm just interested to hear what you have to say :D. I'm not going to give you an application or anything :p. I'm just interested to know who you look up to, wether it be a member of staff, a average joe in the community and so on and so forth. The only rule is, this person must be in the community! :) Happy days. Also, try to include a quote by this "mystical person". The person who gets mentioned the most will win $5 from me, :).

Quote example:

~Vanth

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Nephilim has always been my role-model; from the moment when I joined the forums for the first time (8 months ago). He has always helped me with everything and that's something he still does. It was amazing to be in all the Cleansweeps with him and his magical voice. I'm so happy that he and some other amazing people led my interview! And I'm also very happy about the fact that I can now call him my friend ;)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Nephilim has always been my role-model; from the moment when I joined the forums for the first time (8 months ago). He has always helped me with everything and that's something he still does. It was amazing to be in all the Cleansweeps with him and his magical voice. I'm so happy that he and some other amazing people led my interview! And I'm also very happy about the fact that I can now call him my friend ;)
Nice dude! I have to admit he is that kind of guy :)

Vanth that`s all <3
I won 5$.
Haha, thanks :) But you can't win $5. The person who wins the $5 is the guy who's name gets mentioned the most. For example, if 5 people said "LilBub" Then she would win :). Also, please don't double post! But thanks :)

~Vanth

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
stop sweating for mod....
You people are really trying to annoy me. Please quote the message you are replying to for starters. Otherwise it looks like your replying to everything and i'm sure thats not true. I'm not sweating for mod, heck I rarely ever sweat :p. Just leave me alone, I'm allowed to have fun and inquire into the community.

~Vanth

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
I think Zeno is pretty cool. Has some cool postings. I'm a big fna :^) of his mcsg pvp skills. An outstanding tower-diver in the game of League of Legions. Person who randomly disconnects from Teamspeak cause why not. 10/10 great person. Inspires me to become the best of the bestest lmao what. Creates "amazing" songs aka heart breaking songs cough. Cool +1 Zeno ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Valiour

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry <3 I`m on my phone. Its laggy here xD
But that ain`t sarcasm. That is from my heart.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd kinda like to think of myself as a role model in a way. I have applied for moderator since 2013 and I kept trying hard doing everything I can to help the community and somehow achieve the position of being a Staff Member. I tried hard and worked hard and finally got the position 2 years later in 2015. Although I've had some rough ups and downs with the position so far, I'm happy overall that I was able to achieve it :)

Please don't put me on the list. I don't want to possibly get a vote from myself.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I'd kinda like to think of myself as a role model in a way. I have applied for moderator since 2013 and I kept trying hard doing everything I can to help the community and somehow achieve the position of being a Staff Member. I tried hard and worked hard and finally got the position 2 years later in 2015. Although I've had some rough ups and downs with the position so far, I'm happy overall that I was able to achieve it :)

Please don't put me on the list. I don't want to possibly get a vote from myself.
Whelp, I'm going to vote for you myself then :).

Currently the results are as follows:
Giggity69Goo = 1 Vote.
croe97 = 1 Vote.
Zeno = 1 Vote.
Vanth = 1 Vote.
Nephilim = 2 Votes.

You can vote for as many people as you like, but only once. :) Happy voting. Winners shall be decided in 24 hours from now.

~Vanth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci